Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for old friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

Waiting for old friends Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for old friends   Waiting for old friends EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:00 pm

Kayn made it to his office and looked at his desk. Paperwork, he could do something about it now. He sat down and waited, he looked over old papers and saw his unit the hidden earth elite. He immediatly accepted it, that was his legacy. He planned on keeping them with him forever.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for old friends   Waiting for old friends EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:06 pm

Manaika broke through the window of his office. "Hi there Kayn. Your dog said I should meet you here. Whatcha want." Manaika said cocking her head.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for old friends   Waiting for old friends EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:07 pm

haru walked in shyly as she looked around. "i came with manaika" she said softly looking at him. "i hope you don't mind" she looked around at his office as she placed a hand across her thin waste and to her left arm, not squeezing it but holding on to it.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for old friends   Waiting for old friends EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:10 pm

"Manika, gracefull as ever i see" kayn laughed, but it was nervous, he had posted the hidden earth elite outside in case of watchfull eyes. "It is time....you know what to do. It is time to gather the akatsuki" Kayn then looked at haru. She was holding her arm. Kayn smiled, so there was a chance. Kayn reguarded haru with a nod and a wink. Then he stood up and started talking officialy. " We need to find the akatsuki and start the recon for the time of attack.We need to do it quick. Manika you can handle the akatsuki, haru you can go with her or come with me for recon. I need to scope out the leaf village first."
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for old friends   Waiting for old friends EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:16 pm

Manaika pulled a piece of broken glass from her arm. "I think Haru would rather go with you because of who's in the Akatsuki. Haru, I you come with me... you'll see your brother..." Manaika said in her sad tone. Where do you want me to bring them, Kayn?" Manaika said, cheering up.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for old friends   Waiting for old friends EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:19 pm

"Bring them outside of the land of water. I will send one of my trackers with you to notify me when you do. Ill meet you there and the plan shall begin. Haru, its your choice, the akatsuki or recon. If you come with me ill send a tracker with you too to meet me at the leaf village." He summoned 2 trackers and lept out the broken window. "The plan begins good luck!"
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for old friends   Waiting for old friends EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:20 pm

haru nodded. "i'll go with you kayn" she said smiling some. she wasn't ready to see her brother yet she wanted to be stronger, so he be proud of her, she then looked at manaika "cheer up," she said, she could have sworn she told her he was not her brother she gave a mental shrugg. as she looked at kayn with a kind of like in her eyes. as she followed kayn out the window
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for old friends   Waiting for old friends EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:26 pm

"Well, bye guys I'll get the Akatsuki to the land of water soon." Manaika jumped out the broken window cutting her arm on a shard of glass. "PAIN!!!" Manaika shouted as she ran out of the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for old friends   Waiting for old friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for old friends
Page 1 of 1