Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Jin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Waiting for Jin Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Jin   Waiting for Jin EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:22 am

Manaika stumbled around the outskirts of Iwagakure. "That... was some fight..., eh Biyoku?" Manaika panted, resting against a tree. Manaika pulled out her katana and opened up the hilt. In the hilt was a button. She pressed the button activating a light and sound on the whistle that she gave Jin. The light pointed in the direction of Manaika and Biyoku.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Waiting for Jin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jin   Waiting for Jin EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:10 pm

"What the hell is going on?". Jin said as the whistle Manaika gave him started reacting strangely. It was pointing to somewhere "Maybe it wants me to follow it. What kid of light is this. I better go see whats going on". Jin then got up and started walking in the direction of where the light was pointing. He hopped into a tree and started hopping from tree to tree.

This way he would reach much faster. "Manaika. What do you want from me now?". Jin asked himself, he had a smile on his face as he traveled through the trees. he was also very vigilant, just in case he would come across any trouble on the way.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Waiting for Jin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jin   Waiting for Jin EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:35 pm

"Well, nothing except for the fact that, I can't move!" Manaika shouted with a hoarse voice. He robe was covered with blood and part of her shoulder was gone. Biyoku's flank was bleeding and a chunk was missing. Some singe marks were found all over them. "We encountered an odd rogue ninja that could make things explode. We won the fight, but we almost died." Manaika said, sliding her back against the tree she was leaning on and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Waiting for Jin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jin   Waiting for Jin EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:43 pm

"Rouge ninja? Fight? But i just left you not too long ago". Jin said as he approached Manaika. "It seems you were having an hard time with your opponent. So is there anything special i can do to help, other that dressing wounds?". Jin looked over at Biyoku, he could believe what he was seeing. But he quickly regained his composure and walked over towards Manaika. he examined her wounds, they were in need of medical attention. And he didn't really have any experience in that particular field except for the basics. Jin then shifted his gaze towards Biyoku. The dog didn't look too good. They needed help and quick.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Waiting for Jin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jin   Waiting for Jin EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:52 pm

"If you can't treat my wounds it's ok, just bring me to a med-nin or something. I want you to bring me to the leaf village. Please if you could carry me and carry Biyoku to the leaf village I would be fine. And I need you to check something out." Manaika cut open a spot on her arm and some liquid came out. She lit a match and dropped it on her blood. The blood exploded immediately. "Somehow this guy made my blood and explosive..." Manaika's eyes shut and she bled herself unconscious. Biyoku did the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting for Jin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jin   Waiting for Jin Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Jin
Page 1 of 1