Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for the Otokage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Waiting for the Otokage Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:43 pm

*coming thru a shadow kokuei looked around then went thru the shadow again and appeared outside in the eaves of the building waiting*
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:56 pm

Sen ran to a clump of bushes near the cave that was the hideout, bringing Haru with him. He stared into her eyes, his gaze strong and commanding. "Stay here. Stay hidden. Don't look for me. If you hear anyone, climb this tree and cover your eyes and ears. For me."
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:57 pm

haru nodded in reply not talking*
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:05 pm

Manaika appeared in the bushes next to Haru and whispered. "Hi there." Manaika had an evil grin on her face and her sword unsheathed and covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:12 pm

haru just looked at her with a raised bro. then put a small finger to her lips with the "shh" intentions*
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:18 pm

Manaika cocked her head but notice what Haru was signaling. Manaika sat down on the ground and cleaned her blade with an odd cloth. After that she got out a tooth brush and started brushing the blade. Manaika drew on the ground words saying: They're dog teeth.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:19 pm

she blinked nodding wrighitng on the ground. "i kisses the otokage" she smilled.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:25 pm

Manaika looked at her with open eyes and she blushed and laughed silently.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:29 pm

haru wrote in the ground. "why you blushing do you like him to???" she smiled this happy smile, witch would be the first time manaika would have seen her so happy.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:30 pm

Manaika wrote on the ground : Activate your curse seal and I'll explain it to you.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:34 pm

haru blinked as she closed her eyes the curse seal glowing*
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:35 pm

Kayn appeared next to them. His dog whimpering slightly since he hadnt met these people yet. "Well well manika your a hard person to track. So...whats is all this? Are you again looking for bloodlines? Haru i see your lips have recovered from the kiss earlier. Or should i say kisses, manika you should have seen it. It was sad how the otakage longed for it." Kayn looked down, so did he, but he wouldnt let it show. Not before the plan was done. "I need assistance finding the rest of the akatsuki, manika i need your hound and your nose. I can handle the authorization and secrecy".
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:38 pm

haru blinked. "well.. well .. well i see your here" she giggled happy, she like kayn to. she was growing use to men, and she smiled hopefully she never have to see ryu again. she blinked then whispered "shhh were not suppsoe to be talkin" she pointed to the otokage and the man who she still did not know the name of.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:40 pm

Manaika put her finger to her lips to signal him to be quiet. Manaika spoke in a tone only dogs could hear but since Haru activated her wolf curse seal she could hear. "Wow you kissed him. I had a feeling this would happen. Good job Haru you have a relationship with a kage, that gives you absolute power."
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:42 pm

haru smiled. "yeah but i like someone else to... its hard.. i'm not sure... i dont wanna date someone for power.. that seems wrong in my eyes..." she said softly as she glanced at kayn. "him" she said as if she knew she under stand that she like him a bit to.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:45 pm

Manaika shrugged. "I'm too young for that kind of thing. I'm only 13 years... By the way you didn't follow sen's orders. He said to jump into the tree if you heard someone. You heard two, Kayn and I.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:47 pm

i blinked. "well true.. im bad at that so here.." she jumped into the tree whispering. 'i did it" she said smiling some as she looked at kayn with a happy smile then to her new found freind, manaika and soon to be other freind hopefully sen and kayn.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:51 pm

Kayn stood there, he still had his hound who listened in and transferred the information to him. But he didnt catch all of it, just good job and he caught a glance from haru. He told his tracker to tell manika some thing. "Tell manika that we mustfind the akatsuki in haste. Ask her to come to my office in the land of earth. Tell her to keep it quiet. The only person else to know is haru....If she comes.." He then left in a flash with instantanious transportation and the hound relayed the information.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:57 pm

"Haru, now that your chuunin do you want to leave the sound and come travel with me." Manaika asked looking around for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:58 pm

she bit her lip. "i don't know... i'll travel with you, just for a bit... i really dont wanna leave my village, but i wanna tavel.." she said squuezing her arm.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:02 pm

"According to Kayn we have to go to his office in the land of earth. Lets go." Manaika activated her curse seal and got on her hands and feet and got ready to run. "Come on, if you want to come you better come now." Manaika said, ready to travel.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:03 pm

haru nodded dashing off after her she glanced back at sen. she talk to him later.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:58 pm

Kokuei sat waiting in his shadowform in the eaves still, opening his pure red eyes occasionally to look at all the people in the area leave. He waited for the opportune moment to speak with the Otokage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Otokage   Waiting for the Otokage Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the Otokage
Page 1 of 1