Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
narutah lucahrioh

narutah lucahrioh

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty
PostSubject: NARUTAH LUCAHRIO   NARUTAH LUCAHRIO EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 5:16 pm

[color=red]NAME:narutah lucahrio
village:leaf village
ninja rank:genin
clan name:lucahrio
clan hisroy :they have lived in the forst of the hidden leaf village for years they can see peoples aura and can talk to animals the all have animal pets(narutah's pet is riaku https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/13/25/33/96/chibi_23.jpg)they have a very distance past they realy dont have friends but they can hold there on they are usualy shy and outside all the time they can use aura in there justus and make it stronger narutah is a outsider to his clan he was popular in his clan with all the girls the clans pets an use aura as well and have 3 forms small,normal,and demon
apperance:NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Images12 he has demon fox ears red and a deomon fox 1 tail red he has a blade called blazing shadow pesonality:is fun to be around likes to make pranks and laugh and hang with friends and his girlfriend he has a blad called blazing shadow NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Riku_w11
special characteristics:he can see aura use it and use the rasengan,and fire and ice justs on any rank also fang over fang 2 headed wolf as well
weapons:emon wnd shuriken,explouding kunais
elements:fire,ice
skills:taijustu,ninjustu,and weaponary
justu:rasengan,fang over fang,man beast clone,2 headed wolf fang,shadow clone justu,ice clone justu,twin dragon justu,summonig justu,great fire ball justu,and man beast power justu
body replace men technigue:clone xplosion justu
clock of invisablety:n/a
clones:ice,fire,shadow clone justu
exploing tag:time,aura bomb tag
rope escape:wall climbing justu,water walking justu
summons:boss toad,and dragon boss NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Demond10
histiory:narutah misses his sister that was eaten alive by a pack of wolfes narutah hade a ok live until then after that its been hard to survive so he left his clan and came to the leaf village
[/color
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTAH LUCAHRIO   NARUTAH LUCAHRIO EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:54 pm

((just so you know when they look at this you are gonna have alot to do. look at mine on accepted kage))
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTAH LUCAHRIO   NARUTAH LUCAHRIO EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 7:49 pm

OOC: He's just a genin though, so he won't have to do much, and you have to go to the RP sample place to get your rank first...
Back to top Go down
narutah lucahrioh

narutah lucahrioh

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTAH LUCAHRIO   NARUTAH LUCAHRIO EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 8:12 pm

wheres that
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTAH LUCAHRIO   NARUTAH LUCAHRIO EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Not approved. Not by a long shot, Narutah. Read the rules and regulations and use the accepted template (http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.org/naruto-character-creation-f2/template-t6.htm) (not a link, by the way). First off, you can't have all the Jutsu of any element, you are limited to a certain number of Jutsu depending on your Ninja Rank. You want to be a Genin? Then you have access to ten element and only ten Jutsu of each element (or of no element, which count as one Jutsu of each element you can know), so that totals at twenty Jutsu, plus any basic starter Jutsu (like the Clone Jutsu, the Escape Jutsu, etc.). Next, you must include the Rank of any and all Jutsu your character knows, and because you are a Genin, you can't know any A-Rank or higher Justu unless an Admin says otherwise. Some A-Rank Jutsu include the Rasengan, the Raikiri (A.K.A. the Chidori), and the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone). If you explain why you know the Jutsu, and how you learned it, an Admin might allow you to use it. Finally, only Chunin or higher can use Summoning Jutsu, which you would count in your Jutsus Known anyway. Fix these three major problems, and I think you'll be accepted. As for your question of where to test (which by the way you're supposed to do first, then we the Admins decide what your Ninja Rank is), that would be at the following URL: http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.org/naruto-testing-f194/
It is a link, so just click it. Create a new topic and make a test post. I will personally grade it when you do. I hope you make it. Oh, and two more things (sorry this is such a long post): if you want the Five-Tail, I suggest you put that in your Special Abilities section, and fix your spelling and grammer errors. The Admins will mark your grade down (me included) for those mistakes. Good luck, and godspeed.

(P.S.: Stay away from Haru, both in a romantic and in a violent way if you know what's good for you. I will hurt you (in the RP of course), and her brother is no one to laugh at either. Just warning you, my friend (and yes, you are my friend), for your own good.)
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTAH LUCAHRIO   NARUTAH LUCAHRIO EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:00 am

(thats true, i went there, i didn't die but you might ^^. And S., you better keep an eye on her ^^ lol, cuz i can lay some beat down too. p.s. i kidding Cool lol
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTAH LUCAHRIO   NARUTAH LUCAHRIO EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:58 am

OOC: Sen... you should beat up my Sensei then, he's trying to get Haru for himself... though it was a couple months ago, it still happened...
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTAH LUCAHRIO   NARUTAH LUCAHRIO EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 2:30 pm

I know, and by the by, there is no need for the "OOC" things. After all, this isn't an RP. And Shinobiwan, I'm not worried about you. You can't beat me, and I know it. The one chance you had was when I was injured, and that's kinda passed. Also, you won't get her. I know her in real life, she's my fiance, and she's already told me you're not gonna get her, so I'm not worried. It's just an interesting twist, so I'm keeping it going.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTAH LUCAHRIO   NARUTAH LUCAHRIO EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:56 pm

lol i wouldn't try nyways lol. Like im so low i would get you when u were injured please. I just hope i invited to the wedding ^^ lol. by the way i could soooo give you a fight.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTAH LUCAHRIO   NARUTAH LUCAHRIO EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:38 am

Please people, this is not a spam board so do not treat it like one. If you want to talk about these things then go to the spam area. Besides, shinobiwan would not stand a chance against Sen and we all know that.

By the way sen, say high to Haru for me...I didn't want to use your real names.

And as far as the character goes. Sen is right. Fix the problems he laid out and you will be approved...all except the five tails. That beast is already sealed in another character. He hasn't been online for a while though so if I am sending him an E-Mail. If he does not get on for three days after that then the 5 tails can be yours.

Also, no summoning dragons...that's my thing.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTAH LUCAHRIO   NARUTAH LUCAHRIO EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:25 am

I would give him a good fight! *huff* fine! lol. we'll have to see then wont we.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTAH LUCAHRIO   NARUTAH LUCAHRIO EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:25 pm

I don't see why he can't summon dragons, just maybe not the boss dragon guy. Oh, and if the dude with the five-tails is the dude who had the licking avatar, then he left the site. He had a huge argument with Haru and Mange, and then he left. Said we weren't being fair about the whole "didn't give me enough time to post back" thing.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTAH LUCAHRIO   NARUTAH LUCAHRIO EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:41 am

no, it was a different person, but the reason I said no summoning dragons was

1: thats my thing

2: summoning jutsu is VERY difficult in of itself and he is only a genin. Think how difficult it would be for him to actually control his summon if he was even able to summon it if it was a dragon.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTAH LUCAHRIO   NARUTAH LUCAHRIO EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:44 pm

I already said he can't sommon, but when he becomes a higher rank, I see no reason (aside from it being "your thing") for him to not be able to summon a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTAH LUCAHRIO   NARUTAH LUCAHRIO EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:48 pm

I will give this guy till the date of 12/15/08 to respond to this post. If he does not then I will assume that he has left the site for good and will delete this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTAH LUCAHRIO   NARUTAH LUCAHRIO Empty

Back to top Go down

NARUTAH LUCAHRIO
Page 1 of 1