Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mysterious Traveler

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

The Mysterious Traveler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:01 pm

"He doesn't necessarily need to control it because he's normally bloodthirsty and evil. The curse just brings out the power in him. If you want power I suggest joining him. I you want strategy, pick a village. If you want laid back, laziness pick me." Manaika said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:19 pm

"I don't need his power, i have my own. And since i don't have a village of my own anymore, will have to think of my own strategy. But I may join you on your journey to laziness. It could be fun and you seem to enjoy it". Jin said with a chuckle. He looked at Manaika, he had a laid back manner about him.

"Perhaps i need to train for a while. I need to add a couple of other jutsus to my arsenal". Jin said as he looked at Manaika. "I'm interested to see where being lazy will take you next Manaika". Jin said to the girl jokingly.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:10 pm

"Most of the time I am lazy, but I also have duties to attend to, from time to time. Some are personal problems. And others are... special." Manaika said, trying to think of what to say. She put her hand on Jin's shoulder. "If you need a target to practice those jutsu just find me." Manaika held a whistle out to Jin. "This makes a sound only dogs can hear and it's a special tone for me. My family thought it up a while ago. Please protect it with your life. It was made specially for me." Manaika said, slightly hesitating to give up her dear possession.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:32 pm

"Hmm I thank you for this. I guess this means we are not enemies then". Jin looked at Manaika and took the whistle from her. Perhaps this could come in handy for him. He would have to take good care of it like she asked him to. Jin looked at Biyoku with a smile on his face.

Well Jin may have to go and train afterward. But it was surely an interesting day to say the least. He managed to befriend a strange girl, but an interesting one. Though they had a brief spar, it didn't result in death. It was more than he could say for those other times.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:34 am

Manaika smiled, but suddenly her smile went away and she looked at her left palm with the tattoo. For some reason it was burning with pain, but nothing was happening. "I have to- go now." Manaika said through clenched teeth. She ran off with Biyoku trailing behind her, hoping Jin would blow the whistle someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Traveler
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shinobi :: Naruto RP :: Minor Countries :: Land of Grass :: Outside Kusagakure-
Jump to: