Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mysterious Traveler

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

The Mysterious Traveler Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:30 am

"This seem like a lovely day. I just hope, there isn't any trouble". Jin then looked around for a while. scanning the area quickly. Trying to make sure no one was watching him. He was a missing nin and was running a risk, walking through areas like these. But he should be alright, in what is considered to be a minor country. Jin then found himself sitting down, with nothing to do really. Perhaps he would start some trouble, or maybe he would just relax this time.

"While I'm sitting around, maybe i should train a little. Or maybe I'll just enjoy the sunshine for a while". He was sitting under the shade of a tree. And didn't seem the least bothered about anything or anyone.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:07 pm

Suddenly Manaika came slightly down from a tree, hanging upside down. She stared at Jin, smiling. "Hi there." She said in a care-free voice. she jumped down from the tree completely and motioned into the distance with her finger. A large dog ran up to her and plopped down on the ground. "A missing-nin is it. Don't you just love the days where you `can just lay down on the grass and do nothing?" Manaika said with a smile still on her face. She sat down and eventually laid down on the ground next to Jin.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:49 pm

Jin seemed rather surprise at this new comer, this carefree individual. The girl didn't seem to have any fear in the world whatsoever. Jin watched as the girl called for he companion. A smile came to his face, as he thought about what just happened. Jin watched as the girl laid on the ground next to him. "Your a friendly one aren't you?". Jin said with a smile on his face. He looked towards the sky and smiled again.

"Well since your so friendly, maybe i should introduce myself". The young man said as he looked on in the distance. "I am Kinzoku Jin. And yes it feels good to be a missing nin. On days like these i can forget all about my troubles. SO what about you? Do you have a name or a reason for being here?". Jin asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:59 pm

Manaika looked over at Jin. "Manaika Inuzuka... I got 'kidnapped' by a missing-nin I met in my home village. I told him to take me away from my village so I could be a missing-nin and he trained me... This is Biyoku." Manaika said pointing to her lazy mutt. "He doesn't move so much unless he's in battle..." Manaika said ruffling Biyoku's hair and laying back down.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:19 pm

"Your a wild one aren't you? I guess the correct term to use would be free spirited. I'm kinda curious though, as to why you would leave the confines of your village. But its none of my business, in any case its nice to have met you and your companion Manaika". Jin then looked at Biyoku and smiled. Its good that the girl had a companion.

"So what are your plans Manaika? Surely you don't plan to roam around all the time". Jin smiled as he laid back, enjoying the sunshine. Perhaps he would train a little later. But for now, he would just relax and enjoy the girl's company.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:41 pm

"I have plans to destroy every single village by getting them to make war... I'm sorry but I can't tell you much. I do only roam everywhere. I never stop, every once in a while I meet up with a couple groups. I can have you meet one. One thing you must know... under this care-free attitude is the darkest most bloodthirsty demon you could ever meet." Manaika said in a more nonchalant voice. "I could give you this power and it'll allow you to be happier and more care-free but in battle, you become an uncontrollable demon that wants to kill everyone." Manaika said in a dark voice, her eyes shading. Manaika covered her eyes for a second but eventually uncovered them with her care-free attitude shown in them.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:11 am

Jin let out a chuckle, the girl was very amusing to him. "You know, i will never understand women. I can to a certain extent, but your probably one of the most interesting ones. Even though you say, you want to destroy all the villages, i don't understand why. But that's your choice". Jin said with a carefree chuckle. Its been a while since he had a smile on his face. Or even letting a chuckle slip from his lips.

"You said something about a group of people. But it sounds to me like you have a special group in mind. Am i right?". Jin asked the girl out a curiosity. Maybe she would be able to put him on a different path. Jin then looked over at the girl "SO what is this amazing power your telling me about?". Jin said to the girl. Who would have thought, he would meet someone so interesting.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:31 am

"Well there are two groups: one is private and the other you just need to want power." Manaika stood up, turned around and slightly lowered the back of her shirt revealing a large, black, wolf curse seal. "I got this from my master." Manaika pulled her shirt back up and faced Jin again. She showed him the palm of her left hand revealing an odd tattoo. "This is from the private group. The wolf tattoo gives me power at the moment and the other one allows me to have certain people help me at times. If I brought you to Master Kumori he might be able to let you become his apprentice or aquatint. I chose to be his apprentice. The disturbing thing is, if you have the curse mark he knows where you are at all times. Even though I am his apprentice, he still lets me roam free..." Manaika looked down at Biyoku who was now asleep. She threw a piece of food at him and he immediately thrust forward and ate it. Manaika laughed slightly at the lazy dog. "Y'know, I haven't had a good fight in ages... want to spar a bit? Rules are: No Killing, No Maiming, and the most important rule: I win. Got that?" Manaika kicked Biyoku, waking him up. They both jumped backwards. "Summon Tactic Biyoku!" Biyoku barked in agreement. Manaika unsheathed her sword/whip and started moving it through the air randomly. The duo stood still in fighting stances waiting for their opponent to get ready.

((ooc: before you post again, I want you to get approved: Mange said you're not approved))
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:13 pm

"Nice curse marks. But i don't need one of those". Jin said as he looked over at the girl. He also agreed and accepted her challenge. "I was wondering when you would ask for a fight. Oh well i don't have anything to do right now" Jin the got up and took his stance. He watched the girl and her companion. They seemed ready for battle.

"Well take it easy on me, will ya. I'm not that strong". Jin said with a smile on his face. "Maybe afterward you could tell me more about this master of yours". Jin said teasingly as he took his stance ready for battle. After remembering a few of the girls words, Jin had a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:19 pm

Manaika looked at Jin. "Since I can't kill you I won't activate my curse seal. But if it gets activated on accident, don't hesitate to kill me. Well lets begin." Manaika thrust the end of her whip at Jin staring at him in an odd stance. Her face held an odd expression showing she was enjoying being able to fight with someone again. "Biyoku, wait for the right time then we shall summon the demon." Biyoku barked something to Manaika that only she was able comprehend.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:29 pm

Watch that nasty whip of yours". jin said as he hopped backwards. He then pulled out a couple of kunais and sent them flying towards Manaika and Biyoku. He would then use his speed advantage with the body flicker jutsu, to appear beside them both. He would use this time to engage them in a Taijutsu contest. But he knew he had to be careful, but this was a tester on his part.

Jin seemed happy as he thought more about his little spar, with Manaika and Biyoku. Its been a while since he had a friendly match. But he also took Manaika's warning to heart about this demon of hers. Hopefully something this fun wouldn't turn ugly.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:35 pm

Manaika dodged the kunai but held her thumbs out letting the get cut. She performed some handsigns and thrust her thumbs down on Biyoku's back. "Summoning Jutsu: Demonic Dog!" Manaika yelled. In Biyoku's place was a humongous demon dog that roared at Jin. Manaika thrust the whip at Jin hoping he was distracted by the demon.

Name : (False)Summoning Jutsu: Demonic Dog (Demonic Dog Illusion)

Style : Gen-jutstu

Effect : Manaika created this jutsu noticing that she needed a way to confuse her opponents. This jutsu appears as a summoning jutsu when Manaika bites her thumbs and appears to put them on the ground when she really puts them on Biyoku. After preparing a few hand signs Biyoku appears as a giant demonic dog creature, scaring the opponent and distracting him/her. Giving Manaika enough time to go up to them and attack.

Pic of Demon Dog:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/attachment.php?attachmentid=69788
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:54 pm

"What the hell is that" Jin said as he saw what appeared to be a dog. He was almost next to the dog, but for some reason the dog didn't do anything. Instead it was manaika's whip that came towards Jin. He managed to shift his weight a little avoiding the whip, but he felt the force from. It tugged on his shirt, but he was hurt. He used the time to retreat quickly. A smile came to his face as he looked at Manaika. "So what kind of hound is that, it doesn't seem to do much". Jin said as he took his stance.

Jin started forming a couple of hand seals. He was really fast at doing it "Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique". Jin shouted as a stream of fire was shot from his mouth. He was just testing both of them. Jin then took out a couple of kunais, the were equipped with explosive tags. Just maybe he was taking things too serious, but he was having fun so far. Jin would then throw the kunais, using the fire to mask their movements. And hopefully they will catch Biyoku and Manaika half guard.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:41 pm

Manaika swirled the sword around the fire absorbing it. Suddenly she noticed a couple of kunai with tags on them. She cut one of the tags in half with her whip. The other one went right through the demon dog and hit next to Manaika. She hesitated to cut it and got hit by the explosion. When the dust cleared away Manaika's pupils had narrowed, her nails were sharper and she was on her hands and feet. The back of her neck was glowing. She disappeared and reappeared right next to Jin, cutting his arm with her sword. "You have to try better if you want to fight me." Manaika said in a dark voice. "Show me your true strength."
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:40 pm

(( OCC: Its god-modding to say you cut my character. But no big deal))

Jin felt the sword slash, luckily it wasn't anything dangerous. But that wasn't Jin's main concern, he noticed the slight change in the girl. A smile came to his face as he looked at Manaika. "That was quite entertaining don't you think?". Jin said to the girl as he was beginning to enjoy their little spar. "Lets make it little more interesting shall wee?". Jin then took his stance. He had a smile on his face like always.

Jin started to form a couple of hand seals immediately. "Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile". Jin shouted as he blew a large jet of fire from his mouth. This particular fire jutsu were even more deadlier than the last one. Using the fire to mask his movements, Jin created a shadow clone, using the body flicker jutsu clone went in a flanking position. It would use a surprise attack. The shadow clone starting forming a couple of hand seals "Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile". A dragon made from mud, will then proceed to fire mud projectiles from its mouth at Manaika and Biyoku.

Using the shadow clone as a diversion. Jin will then through a 3 kunais with exploding tags on them.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:06 pm

Manaika sniffed the air. She ran away from the fire and mud but it continued to fire. She sniffed the air again and stared at Biyoku. "Get out of here you useless mutt!" Manaika said in a very demonic voice. The kunai with exploding tags hit Manaika and exploded. She appeared right next to Jin and and grabbed at his arms. "We ...can stop now..." Manaika said, her voice slightly decreasing in darkness. "I was about to kill you, but I think I can control the anger." Manaika fainted and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 8:17 pm

Just when everything seemed to be going well, the fight was interrupted. Manaika appeared beside Jin looking weakened. Jin didn't know how to react to it, he was surprised by it. He quickly picked up the ground off the ground and carried her over to a tree. He leaned her against it "There you go". Jin said as he looked around for Biyoku. He decided he would stick around for a while, before leaving the girl by by herself.

Jin then took a leaned back against a nearby tree. he decided he would enjoy the rest of the day. Basking in the shade of the trees.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:43 am

Manaika woke up, dazed. "Don't worry I can Biyoku. I can't believe that you disobeyed my orders. I told you to kill me if I accidentally activated my curse seal. As an Inuzuka I have extraordinary canine skills. The curse seal is a wolf curse seal, giving me even more canine abilities. I can smell taste and hear even better than normally. And the half-color blindness makes it easy to see through fire and lightning. Jin if you were trying to kill me you would die. I was able to stop it but if it were any stronger... you'd be gone." She said in a sad voice. "Why did you leave or get kicked out of your village?" Manaika questioned in a happier voice.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:06 pm

"You don't have to worry about me, i have my own secrets. You can perhaps call it my own little curse". Jin said as he looked at Manaika and smiled. "Could it be that this strange girl think i am an helpless weakling". Jin thought to himself as he looked at the girl with a smile on his face. Jin noticed that Manaika loved the idea of being stronger, or able to kill someone. But behind Jin's fox grin were also someone really deadly.

"I had to leave my village because i was framed. I have to take my hats off to the people who did it. It was very elaborate and well thought out". Jin said with a smile on his face. "So that's it basically. And since then i have been a lone traveler". Jin then leaned back against the tree and let out a sigh. It was an interesting meeting, between himself and Manaika.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:18 am

Manaika whistled at a pitch only dogs should be able to hear. Biyoku ran up towards them, but slowed down and walked cautiously towards Manaika. "It was the demon talking, not me, you crazy dog." Manaika said in a happy tone. "Sometimes I regret getting that curse seal. Every time I use it, it starts to think more for itself, instead of me controlling it." Manaika said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:08 pm

"Maybe you should train yourself to keep that curse seal under control. Don't tell your too weak, or the necessary determination to do it". Jin said as he watched Biyoku come closer. "You have a very loyal companion in the form of Biyoku". Jin then looked at the dog and smiled. "Tell me Manaika, just what kind of demon is it. You seem bothered about it coming out. It must really be something". Jin then awaited a reply as he looked over at the girl.

"If i didn't know any better, i would say she's scared of something. But it's not really my business. But a bit of information would go along way for me". Jin thought to himself as he sat there looking at the girl, with a fox grin.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:52 pm

"Well... my master is a bloodthirsty man. He enjoys killing. This demon is a reflection of him, but stronger. Every time I use it I get less control of it. It makes me strong when it doesn't get too strong, but when I'm in danger or I'm angered, it just randomly comes out extremely powerful." Manaika said in a darker, sadder tone. "I can't really train myself to control it because... it really doesn't like that. I've changed a lot since I got the curse seal. I was going to train along with Master Kumori. But since I got the curse seal from him I got a little bored there and just ran off, with his permission. He knows where I am and what I'm thinking at all times."
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:24 pm

"I can't understand why you would give up, your freedom. Just to carry a curse. From what I'm hearing, it wasn't even a good bargain since he knows your every move. And even your thoughts for that matter. But who am i to judge, like i said before i also carry my own curse". Jin then looked at Manaika and smiled.

"So whats next Manaika? Is this the last time we will meet? Or perhaps there is something of importance, that i may want to know?". Jin then leaned back and awaited an answer from the girl. Depending on her answer, Jin may find himself on another adventure. Just maybe.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:16 am

"There's something called loyalty. Being a dog person I believe in it. Master Kumori took me out of my village, by my request of course, and I chose to stay loyal to him. He gave me the curse seal and it was god at first but once it got out of hand... I was bloodthirsty enough to hurt Biyoku." Manaika said, ruffling Biyoku's fur. "I don't know what I'll do next. If you're trying to run around and fix up some regret you might have, I just might tag along. I have no regrets that I can currently take care of, but my family knows that I'm alive and well and that's good enough for me." Manaika said, looking up to the sky, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:30 am

"Your loyalty sounds a bit...". Jin said as he looked at Manaika, he didn't know what to say really. Her whole existence and purpose is something he could never understand. "Well i have no regrets as of now. I'm just a lone traveler going on about my business. Just wanting to see the world". Jin said as he looked at Manaika.

"I noticed you said you were blood thirsty as a result of the seal. Tell me, does your master have this curse seal? And if so can he control it?". From the looks of things Jin wanted to find out. Whether or not her masters method, were his way of keeping his students in check.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler   The Mysterious Traveler Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Traveler
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shinobi :: Naruto RP :: Minor Countries :: Land of Grass :: Outside Kusagakure-
Jump to: