Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sreaching for others

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

sreaching for others - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:26 pm

Kayn started walking out of the room. He turned and saw haru standing there along with manika. This group could do it.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:28 pm

"Kayn, stop..." Manaika said grinning and lowering her head. "You want to find Leader Ryoushi? And you know that if you betray we'll kill you when you least expect it." Manaika said sheathing her sword. She walked towards them. Unexpectedly, Manaika held her hand out, too. "I couldn't miss out on this chance, now could I?" She said cutely while cocking her head.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:30 pm

she blinked as she cont. to clench her arm. "want .. me. to follow?" she said taking a few step toward him. she blinked at ryoushi name but said nothing. she then looked at the other girl and glared a bit. she didnt trust her at all not even a bit. as she walked to the other side of kayn.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:45 pm

"I saw that. Do you have a problem with Leader Ryoushi." Manaika said pulling out her sword/whip and flailing it around near Haru. "Leader isn't so bad." She said the back of her neck glowing. "If you do have a problem you'll have to take it up with me! You have no chance joining the Akatsuki if you have a problem with Leader Ryoushi!!!" Manaika said, her whip lighting on fire.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:47 pm

she laughed. "no.. no i don't have a problame with ryoushi-sama! so BACK OFF!!" she snapped looking at her as she walked out of the room. "geeze i hate woman" she said as she walked forward. "and don't try and bullie me i am strong you know" she said looking back at her. and ryo-kun wouldnt hurt me she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:57 pm

Manaika ran out of the room after her. When she was outside her sword/whip was sheathed and not on fire. She grabbed the arm of Haru and lightly pulled her to the ground. "Tell me what relations you have with Ryoushi. And what social problems may you have and why. You're older then me but still weaker. When I activate my curse seal and when I get my kekkei genkai from Leader I could kill you easily." Manaika closed her eyes and calmed herself. When she opened her eyes she was half-smiling. "This is the happiest I can get currently so just tell me the stories."
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:00 pm

haru growled pushing her off with her feet. "back off! my reltionships with people, and past issues, or none of your bussiness, do you hear me? i don't trust you, if you want to know you'll shut up and wait for me to trust you, do you hear me?" she said her voice louder as she stood dusting herself off. "don't do that again..." she said trailing off.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:05 pm

"Hey manika, calm down. This is no time to get rialed up. We have to be going so would you please step off?" kayn said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. " Haru lets get moving we dont want to be caught during broad daylight, so we have to move quickly and stay in the shadows. As for you manika, i am sure you could kill haru, but that doesnt mean you could kill me now does it?" After kayn said that his ninja hounds appeared around him. He started walking away leaving 3 with haru just in case. "lets move!" and with that he was off.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:07 pm

"Hey!" Manaika yelled in a calm voice. "What could I do to make you trust me? Please don't walk away. Bad... horrible things have happened in my life. Most people would guess I have multiple-personality-disorder. That's not the case. My family kicked me out and I got 'kidnapped' by Kumori-sensei. He gave me his curse seal and that made me turn into a demon when I get angry. I also can't take getting beaten for an answer."
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:10 pm

haru followed looking at the girl then followed kayn off. "coming" she said softly. she wasn't in the mood to fight even if the girl did kill her she might get killed back and not just by kayn. she blinked as she walked off somemore her hand rubbing the back of her head.

"nothing can prove or give me the ability to trust to you, it takes time, as for my past im not to sure i want to tell you yet" she said as she walked off a soft distance look in her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

sreaching for others
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shinobi :: Naruto RP :: Minor Countries :: Land of Sound :: Orochimaru's Hideout Ruins-
Jump to: