Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sreaching for others

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
haru

haru

sreaching for others Empty
PostSubject: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:48 pm

haru blinked as she walked into orochimaru-sanni old hideout she enjoyed exploring this place there was always something new in it not to mention it kept her from being bord when she wasn't training.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:59 pm

Manaika jumped in with a cute grin on he face. "Wow I've been following you for a while and you didn't notice. You're a pretty bad tracker." Manaika looked at Haru's face. Her eyes widened. She pointed at Haru. "How come I didn't notice this earlier. I met you before. You're the one that paralyzed my leg that one day." Manaika looked at her crossly. She inhaled through her nose deeply and she raised her ear. "Someones coming." She turned around at the entrance of the hideout, her hand on the hilt of her sword.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:04 pm

*Watching the 2 converse, Kokuei waited in the shadows for the opportune moment to reveal himself*
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:10 pm

Kayn walked in the opening. He had no need for a fight, but he had met both of these ninja. If it got out of hand he would step in. He had his lead tracker hound next to him. "well well Manika you kept your word, kind of. Now haru what are you doing here?" Kayn smiled, this could turn bad in an instant, but for now he was ready for something to happen, his hound tensed from the power of their chakra and unsecure surroundings. "There is one other hiding in the shadows, reveal yourself because i know your every move with my hound" Kayn smiled devilously, he had a small edge.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:20 pm

haru blinked looking at the two new comers. "well," she said taking a few steps back. toward the shadows. she wasn't to found of meeting new people and really didn't feel like fighting. "and why were you following me!!!" she said pointing to Manaika. she looked at kayn then to the shadows. "please not him" she muddered to herself.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:27 pm

"Good Kayn. Kokuei come out of the shadows I can tell its you. And for you Haru... I was actually just bored so I followed you. Kayn talk with Kokei to get to business." Said Manaika yawning slightly and giving some food to Biyoku who was lying on the ground. She herself also ate some of the food.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:37 pm

*coming out of the shadows in his shadow form, kokuei came up out of Kayn's shadow and wrapped himself around him, binding him to the spot. speaking in his disembodied voice he spoke, "Well since we are all here lets skip the plesentries....kayn I believe you know why your here?"
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:40 pm

haru blinked looking at them. "its you! from before!" she said taking a step back she looked at them. "i have no idea why any of you guys are here!"
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:43 pm

"We have resons you might be interested in but just so you don't run." Manaika whipped out her sword/whip and bound up Haru with it.

Fang Armor Technique
Ninjutsu
Rank D
~After her Magic Whip Jutsu Manaika can wrap the whip around some objects making a sheild of fangs around it which very few things can penetrate.(Usually used on items or enemies so that they can't move or break out.) This jutsu is used to hold enemies still or grab things manaika might want closer to her. Not to be used on allies unless she wants to bind them still or pull them closer.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:32 am

Kayn wasnt concerned he had information hey didnt know, and although it didnt look like it Manika and he are allies. "So this is the famous kokuei, i have a plan we must discuss, but there is need of more than just our forces. Where are the others?" Kayn might have been trapped but he had summoned hounds outside so if he was killed they would pass the information on to others. "This is not the time nor place, we must gather, i have been following manika to you but i am to blame for haru" Kayn glanced at haru and spoke "if she is not of this plan she shall be set go and free" but there was a cost, in this posistion he was at a disadvantage, his hound growling there was nothing he could do but he knew it was taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:41 am

*Releasing Kayn from the bind, but still in his shadow form, he spoke* "There are no others. I am the one you need to speak to," said the disembodied Kokuei.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:43 am

haru blinked. "why must i ask? did you do this to me???" she said looking. "i think i'm not wanted here, so you can let me go, besides.." she squeezed her left arm hard as she looked at the people.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:46 am

"Well I kinda think you're interested in what we're doing. All I seek is that you get the blood from someone with a great kekkei genkai in your town." Manaika said seriously.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:49 am

"Oh come on, you intend me to believe your the only member of the akatsuki...although it is false i guess secrecy is a high right now. Just make sure we have enough power, because when we assemble, we strike the hidden water village. I have reason to believe my village will be attacked soon as well. I want the hidden water village destroyed with no links to my village. I shall remain tsuchikage but also part of the akatsuki. That is my wish, and i do not bargain. But if haru is to be away from it, then so be it. Release her manika, but there is a caution we must do. Word must not get out so we must wipe this memory from her. I will take care of that elsewhere. So...do we have an agreement. You get me and i get the water village.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:55 am

*reverting to his normal form an laughing as he did so he spoke to Kayn, "Me the only one......truly you jest, but I do take in all new members....and yes the water village will be yours....and as to remaining the tsuchikage...well that is something only you can manage, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 2:54 am

"I think with a little work this plan will turn out perfectly. Now then, Haru come with me, as for you evil i shal contact you with my hounds when the time arises. Thank you and i look forward to our buisness." With that he turned and walked out of the hideout though he waited just outside unnoticable but waiting for aru had the need for action arise. He was still tense, just in case.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:36 am

((ooc: my char name is Manaika))
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:45 am

((ooc: LOL I know i just blanked lol oh well pretend it didnt happen. lol! ))
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:59 am

haru blinked looking around at the three ninja. what the heck were they talking about? whiping memories. like she couln't keep a secreat she blinked looking at them as she woundered out of the hide out tense as ever her left arm squeezed tightly. she didn't know what to expect from this ninja or any of them
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:01 pm

Kayn looked into haru's eyes. He could tell she had no ideawhat was going on. She didnt know what to expect from any of them. Time to show here who she could trust, unless she was the one who couldnt be trusted. "Haru come with me, ill fill you in on the way but you must proove yourself first. I have a job that requires 2, i would have Manika but i think this will be a perfect test." Kayn took three steps towards her and held out his hand. If she took it he would trust her for now. But he would be on his guard just in case. He didnt want to hurt her but to gain another member and friend/ally.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:04 pm

haru squeezed her left arm tightly then slowly held out her hand taking kayn hand. "so?" she said looking at him blushing ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:14 pm

Kayn took haru's hand and looked at manika. "The time of the attack is approaching, i will leave it to you to make sure that plans of our power is finished." Kayn glanced at the akatsuki member, he had to watch him... He took haru's hand and walked out of the room. This was the start of a friendship and a plan. He would have the hidden water village soon.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:15 pm

haru blinked looking at him then quickly away. her shy timidness was taking over and she hated that. she glanced back at him. "so you wanted to talk to me?" she said as she looked at him with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:23 pm

"You will see when we are on our way." Kayn glanced back at Manika and winked, he could trust her.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:25 pm

she nodded not looking at him clenching her left arm tightily, so tightly it was turning a white color from lack of oxgen. "alright" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sreaching for others   sreaching for others Empty

Back to top Go down

sreaching for others
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shinobi :: Naruto RP :: Minor Countries :: Land of Sound :: Orochimaru's Hideout Ruins-
Jump to: