Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senshiro Norimoto

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

Senshiro Norimoto Empty
PostSubject: Senshiro Norimoto   Senshiro Norimoto EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:05 pm

(OOC: I will refer to my character as "Sen," but above is his full name.)

Sen sighed with fatigue as he stared at the paper before him. "I had no idea being leader of the Sound would be this damn boring." He rubbed his tired eyes. He tossed the paper on his desk. "Maybe I should quit." He stood up and stretched, hearing and feeling his back pop loudly.

"Ahh, that feels better." He walked over to the window, looking out at all the ants that were the villagers. He amused himself for a moment, imagining them on fire, feeling as though he were a kid at an ant-hill with a magnifying glass. He sighed, turning back to his dull office, his boring paperwork, his useless existence.

Or was it? He sat down and grabbed up a small envelope with an odd stamp. A red cloud. He smiled. Maybe he would have some action afterall.

(OOC: Sorry, but I felt one paragragh wasn't enough for this important test. Also, I would prefer Mange or the Head Admin to grade me. Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Senshiro Norimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshiro Norimoto   Senshiro Norimoto EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:35 pm

Im going to give this an B. Its not to long, but the detail is good and not excessive. I would have given this an A, but I didn't think you'd want to be a med-nin or a a missing-nin. With a B you can create a character at the Rank of Jounin or Anbu, chunnin, tokubetsu jounin, genin, or academy student.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Senshiro Norimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshiro Norimoto   Senshiro Norimoto EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:08 pm

(ooc: just to let everyone know, only myself and Mange are permitted to grade any test at this moment.)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Senshiro Norimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshiro Norimoto   Senshiro Norimoto EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:11 pm

(ooc:sweet, y?)
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

Senshiro Norimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshiro Norimoto   Senshiro Norimoto EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:15 pm

((ooc: wo wo wo he got a b!!??))
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Senshiro Norimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshiro Norimoto   Senshiro Norimoto EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:18 pm

Yea what of it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Senshiro Norimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senshiro Norimoto   Senshiro Norimoto Empty

Back to top Go down

Senshiro Norimoto
Page 1 of 1