Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haigara Norimoto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

Haigara Norimoto Empty
PostSubject: Haigara Norimoto   Haigara Norimoto EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 3:21 pm

(OOC: I’m trying for at least A rank, although S is acceptable.)

Haigara smirked as he looked down upon his village, small and hidden, more like a collection of mud huts than a village. “Such worms, yet such power hidden within its depths.” Haigara laughed at his comment and began to stroll down the hill. This village would soon be no more. Haigara sneered as he stepped into his family home. His father, Kaen, looked up from his lunch at his eldest son.

“Hello, Father. My, my, the years have not been kind to you, have they?” Haigara chuckled, his laughter filled with malice. Kaen stepped back in alarm. Haigara grinned wickedly as he leapt forward, pinning the old man against the wall, with a kunai at his throat.

“What are you doing here, Haigara?” Kaen glared at his eldest son, his eyes sharp.

“Oh, I came to ask you a question,” replied Haigara, as if they were simply talking about the weather, “one simple question, and then you can die in peace, old man.” Haigara slapped an explosive tag onto the wall of the hut in which his father lived. “Where is my little brother? Where is Kyuubi?”

Several minutes passed before Haigara slipped out of his father’s home, an evil smile on his face. He quickly began to slip from house to house, planting an explosive tag on every building, and several on random spots in the village, for good measure. He couldn’t allow any survivors, after all.

At sundown, Kaen’s house exploded. Nobody in the village knew that the old man was already dead, but it didn’t matter if they knew or not. They started scurrying around, trying to save the old me, as Haigara simply laughed, back on his hilltop, as he turned away. He did more handsigns and the village, too, exploded, his tags doing their job. He smiled wickedly. “Now, to find the Otokage. I’m coming, little brother. Kyuubi will be where he belongs at last.” He paused, turning back to the burning village. “Once Kyuubi and I are together, we will burn this world to the ground, just like this village. And from the ashes, a new world will arise, one where Kyuubi controls all as he rightfully should.” He chuckled maliciously, and began walking once more toward Otogakure.

(OOC: If you can't guess, this is my original character's older brother.)
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Haigara Norimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haigara Norimoto   Haigara Norimoto EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:44 pm

Dude, you don't have to take the test for all your characters, just the first. Only if your trying for a higher rank for a new character. So yeah, S-Ranked accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

Haigara Norimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haigara Norimoto   Haigara Norimoto EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Yes! Oh, and thanks for the heads-up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haigara Norimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haigara Norimoto   Haigara Norimoto Empty

Back to top Go down

Haigara Norimoto
Page 1 of 1