Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naraca\'s Bleach char

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Naraca\'s Bleach char Empty
PostSubject: Naraca's Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:43 pm

Name:Naraca

Type: Soul Reaper

Appearance: avatar with the captain suit

Personality: Naraca useuly seems quite happy and always has a smile on his face but he always acts happy just t hold f the darkness inside him by keeping it at bay with happyness

Specialty:good with a zanpaktou and great with hand to hand combat and is well known for his monstruous mucsle and a really high lvl of spirtual pressure

Weapons: Zanpakuto

Shi-kai - Sorindoh
Naraca\'s Bleach char Sword-3

abilitys: The Shi-kai state allows Naraca to cause the opponent to be surrounded by a semi-darkness that confuses the victims senses. This causes them to act sporadically and gives Naraca an upper hand in the battle. This can be overcome by people who have high spiritual (B Ranked characters) power or can stay calm no matter what the situation

Release Incantation - Shroud them in darkness Sorindoh

Ban-kai - Sorindoh Kuragari
Naraca\'s Bleach char Pop2-Sword

Abilitys:In the Ban-kai state Naraca gains a dark aura that increases his spiritual pressure. This aura also forms around his Zanpakuto and increases the damage each strike does by 10 fold. This dark aura then leaks into the wound caused by the Zanpakuto and eats the Reiatsu of the victim causing them to slowly weaken. Unlike most things of this style, the aura eats your reiatsu faster the more you have. (All B Rank and lower character fold under his spiritual pressure when in Ban-kai form). While in Ban-kai form his sword is able to send a wave of the black aura around it at the opponent. This can be made to be an all out attack by charging his Reiatsu before using it or this attack can be used as a quick attack by simply using a small amount of Reiatsu and sending the wave multiple times in quick succession.

Character History: long ago in the real world Naraca was an avarge kid avarge school avarge grades and such until one day when he saw someone being attacked and he could see someone being attacked by a strange shape and next thing he knew it he was attacked and killed but some how he made it to the soul society and after 2 years he was asked to go to the seritai and it turned out that from the begining he was gifted with darkness but at the price was that the demon Nero would forever curse him and haunt so all he could do is keep happy cuz if not nero would take him over but Naraca can control darkness now and the seritai wanted somene like this and from there on Naraca was trained and is now a captain

Last edited by Naraca on Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:10 pm

the powers thing in not right. Soul reapers powers are based on their Zanpakuto and can't do things like that. It would be a little different if it was your Zanpakuto abilities. Also you need to say the name of your sword, the incantation for the release as well as Bankai name and all the swords abilities.

Also, please put the pics of your sword in the post instead of just links to the pics. To do that you put the url for the pic in between [img][/img]
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:11 pm

i would but my comp is being all fucked up so just deal with t i cant d it cuz my comp is scerwing up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:12 pm

and i'll edit
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:19 pm

ill fix it with my amazing skills...and you need to come up with a better history. reason why are

1) you would have no memory of living in the real world

2) if you get attacked by a hollow they don't kill you, they eat your soul and you can't go to Soul Society.

3) The thing with the Nero. The naruto world and bleach world do not collide. The only exception is the arena and the arena doesn't effect the rest of the site unless you die, then you also die in the RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:28 pm

i edited and i'll just say i was born in the socity and Nero i just a demon from hel that took me over pretty simple
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:29 pm

but there are no demons in the world of bleach. there are only humans, soul reapers and hollows
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:33 pm

as I read over your character I have come to a conclusion. just make a naruto character as it seems like you haven't even seen Bleach. I am not trying to be mean or anything, but this character does not make any sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:38 pm

hey i watch bleach and i can always go without nero and really all it is is a guy that can control darkness kinda like garra with sand

its not that hard
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:39 pm

exactly, like garra...who is in Naruto and not bleach. They don't have powers like that unless you are a bount. Then it would make sense but you would have to come up with a picture for you doll and everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:50 pm

well how about this its my zanpaktou and i can only control darkness when i have my zanpaktou in my possesion

oh and its name is Sorindoh
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:42 pm

Which, in the Naruto show, many swords have it's names and such, has it's special ability, and such, jutsu can be used with the blades, like the dead Zale's sword "Yuui" can control elements within her own palms.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoryoku.forumotion.net/index.htm
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:16 pm

I am gonna edit this character to be more like bleach using what you gave as the base. I have saved the original form in case you don't like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:01 am

hmmm i like it but i still want to control darkness a bit as far as the liquify part and harden part like making my darkness surround the enemy then harden crushing them but on a down side it moves very slowly unless i put alot of restuiu in it so i mostly just use it for traps

and i think i shoud have the ability to sroud myself in darkness making myself much harder to determine and making my self with incredible stregngh but cuz of this serous strain on my body i can only keep it for 10 minutes and i can keep it for longer but any longer then my bones can break from the slightest punch so 10 minutes works out fine

hows that

and like the incantaition very EVIL
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:30 pm

You took gaaras sand and switched it to darkness, so no on that one. So its either this or a Naruto character (or a different bleach character), because seriously dude your a captain you already have insane spiritual pressure so why push it with the darkness thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 8:51 pm

hmmmm fine but can i have a cool finsher attack like something that drains all my reitsu
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:20 pm

okay, but it would kill you if you used up all your reiatsu
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:28 pm

And all deaths anywhere in the forum COUNT

Including the Arena Razz
Back to top Go down
http://narutoryoku.forumotion.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:45 am

fine how about ALMOST all my resitsu like after the attack i just have enough to keep me alive
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:15 pm

I have added the attack to your ban-kei form. If you like it then you are approved an I will move your character latter. IF not then you will have to do the RP sample and make your own character cause I'm sick of dealing with this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:03 pm

its fine so what exacly does it do it like just surrounds the enemy right?
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:08 pm

It sends waves of darkness at the enemy in like a blade shape to cut them. It can cut better when charged so it can cut more powerful enemies. and If you wanna envelope your enemies in darkness then make up a kido spell (Bakudo or binding)...But seriously what is your obsession with using Garra's techique
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 pm

its not i got it from a char named nero in FF7 he was a cool and i thoght it would be cool to have that

but gaara wasent going through my mind

oh and shouldent i be a captain now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naraca\'s Bleach char   Naraca\'s Bleach char Empty

Back to top Go down

Naraca\'s Bleach char
Page 1 of 1