Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Renjiro's Training, Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Renjiro's Training, Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:52 pm

A swirl of white rose petals cascaded around the area of the training area, surrounding his embodiment as he showed to be within the center of the area, awaiting his student to return to the spot.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoryoku.forumotion.net/index.htm
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:56 pm

Renjiro was still laying on the floor where he was the day before. he had remained in the same sopt sleeping but also mediating while asleep. Him chakra was back to normal plus a bit extra as he did his experme version of mediation. He was waiting for his sensei/friend to arrive for day 2 of his training. He saw him in the corner of his eyes so he got up and walked towards his sensei. "hi" he said with a cocky but respectful tone.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:58 pm

"Looks like your ready for day two of your training..." he nodded, looking to a large, forming, white tree swirling around the edges of the training grounds, making sure no one gets past of the area, making sure the area is sealed off from anyone coming in or out and can only be destroyed through the training exercise.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:03 pm

"Ok sensei" he watched as the trees grew and activated his supreme byakugan level 1 and looked around the training area. after he did he he said "All clear"
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:05 pm

"Now lets begin once more, show me once again the jutsu..."
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:07 pm

Renjiro formed the handsigns for the jutsu and focused just under half of the jutsu part of his chakra and then explelled the chakra at the tree in front of him and sadi at the same tiume "Ranmyaku Shitsunen!"
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:11 pm

A blast of chakra was sent forth from Renjiro's palm, shattering through the tree before them with ease, "Well Done Renjiro, You improved some..." he said within his dark voice, awaiting the explosion to occur.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:16 pm

Renjiro looked at the jutsu slice thru the tree as if it butter. "Wow that so cool. i wonder what would happen if i use a quarter of my chakra" he chuckled after he said those words
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:18 pm

"I've Tried, and it doesn't work as well as you think...it made me unconscious for eight weeks, barely surviving...so i don't recommend using it like that..." he says within his serious voice, "You're training is complete for now, and may i ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:27 pm

"yer sure" he said to his sensei. he thought to himself that if he has almost mastered this jutsu in 2 days without using a copy technqiue then he should try it with a quarter of his chakra and go from there, but ill do that another day.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:31 pm

"Want to know where i got this technique?" he asked, a serious expression on his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:33 pm

Renjiro feared where he got this technique but felt that the history of it could lead to a better understanding of how itimprove it if he could
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:34 pm

"Through the Attack on my clan, eight years ago today..." he says, an emotionless expression shows, looking to the sky above them with his cerulean optics.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:38 pm

Renjiro remembered reading about this in one of teh books during his Chuunin exam many years ago. The details he remembers is foggy so he listened closely with a straight face with no expression
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:43 pm

"Than i shall give you my special book..." he says within his dark voice, taking out a small cerulean book from the left pocket of his dark cloak, the Symbol of the clan on the front cover, saying within it's text from two points of view, "Toshiro's" and "Kairi's" point of view of the story.

Quote :
Since the Ages long past, the chaos clan formed within a heat of war, battling each against each other within their best Shinobi and Kunochi. The ones who would face their death's here were the Takashiro Kazura, The True Master of the Taijutsu Kekkeigenkai, Navakuro Narame, True bloodline to the Genjutsu Kekkeigenkai, and Sasina Amizaru, Master of the Ninjutsu Kekkeigenkai. Each fought against one another as the rest of their clan's battled against each other, each facing the devastating power of each other's bloodline trait, each facing horribly injury with each move used. Sasina Amizaru used a powerful Paralysis Ninjutsu to stop the other two fighters, making them listen to her speak.

A few days later, the war ended with a treaty of the clan's calling for peace among the clan's heritage, thus creating, the Chaos clan in it's prestigious format. They Combined their efforts in the clan and made a new kekkei genkai, one used with all three of the Bloodline traits. For each new century, the Trait was passed through the kunochi of the clan, setting on one day, to reach Kairi Narame, Kunochi of the Narame clan.

Since the Age of New life, The Kazura and Amizaru began to Study the Features of the Moon and Sun, each representing a new form of power in it's representation of it's color and format. The Kazura Studied the moon, based on their strength, they could alter their way of attacking and multiply it, on their study of the moon and stars above them, Creating new jutsu to use during the night, and turn the day into night.

Toshiro's Story:
About the Time Toshiro was a small boy, he had always been out for his training. Training to the best of his ability in combat and his jutsu perfected each new day came and went, His family supporting him with each step he took. A year later, he became a Genin at the top of his class.

Three years later, when he was only ten years old, his entire clan was attacked by the Akatsuki themselves, searching for the Kunochi with the Clan's powerful kekkei genkai. While searching for his sister, Kairi Narame, he found her alright, within the arm of an akatsuki, wearing a black cloak and a scythe at his side, Kairi passed out in his arm. A few moments of the silence, other than the fire flickering in the house, they both charged at each other, Toshiro knowing this battle won't end will for himself, so he called upon his unknown strength, the Strength of his own heart, sending all of his strength towards the Akatsuki holding his beloved sister. The strength impaled onto the Akatsuki as he grabbed Kairi from the arm of the Enemy, using the body flicker technique to escape without flaw, escaping the clutches of the Akatsuki enemy, and Fled the Leaf village, heading for the Sand village with his immense speed in sound, the leg weights off his arms and legs, a few survivors of the clan follow him.

Moments after they left the Village, fleeing for their life, the Injured Akatsuki showed up before them, not wanting to lose the girl who had the Special Kekkei Genkai of the Chaos clan. Toshiro Let his brother, Zale Narame, take Kairi to safety as he fought the Akatsuki, releasing all of his inner strength to protect his surviving family with all of his emotions raging out with each new move he releases, some he doesn't even know he has had, until the moment arrived, he opened the Fourth gate of Power, Seki Kumori, the shadow gate and bombarded through the Akatsuki with extreme ease. After they escaped the Clutches of the Akatsuki, they immediately fled the Area and went forth to the Land of the Moon, and went to the Shadow village not shortly after.

The Anbu of the village quickly picked them up from the ground were they slept, tired out from the running, many wounds on Toshiro after the opening of the Fourth gate of power. Morning arrives the next day, they all meet with the Third Kurokage, And he lets them stay within the Village borders for the Time being, ans they lived there ever since, the incident.

Kairi's Story: When Kairi was just a little girl, she has always been shy around people, but never shy in her heart. Since the age of Genin, she studied hard, away from the sight of other people, training to her heart's content, improving her Narame specialty. A few years pass, and she is able to discover, by accident, that she has the special trait of the Chaos clan, the mastery of the Narusugan and the other parts of the clan, able to spread markings around her skin with the increasing power she has been bestowed upon for her generation. About the Time for the chunin exams, she began to practice her techniques with the power she has, perfecting each jutsu she owns with each passing day, making them more power, more elite, and to show that she can do more than what other people say to do.

At the time she became a full Jounin, she and her clan was attacked severely by the Akatsuki themselves, burning down their clan houses. She cried as she was knocked out by one of the Akatsuki, almost dragged out, the akatsuki seeking the girl with the Kekkei Genkai optics they have been searching for. But her cousin, Toshiro Kazura, a young Anbu Shinobi lept through the fires, swarming over with a massive attack of jutsu, careful of his cousin, knocked out in the Akatsuki's arm. When they began to leave the Clan households, the fled off the Village, hoping to escape the Attack of the Akatsuki race. When she awakened not shortly after, she looked back to the Burning clan houses behind them, silent tears flowing down her cheeks with each new step taken by her cousin.

By the time they all arrived at the Shadow Village gates, Toshiro fell to unconsciousness, after the battle with the Akatsuki in the woods not too far off from the Village. Several Anbu picked them up gently, asleep in their arms, tired out from the running. When they met the Kurokage shortly after, he let them stay within the village, protected by the Shadow barrier that covers the village from the Front gates to the Back gates, and from side to side, completely protected from the inside out. When she became a full Jounin ninja, she looked back to her past, remembering the times she had with her mother and father, her sister and brother, each time she remembers, she cries each time.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:51 pm

Renjiro took teh book and quickly real the whole book in 30 seconds. he was able to do this due to having his supreme byakugan level 1 activated. after he finished his face had changed from taht of complete blankness to that of deep shock and sorrow for his new sensei. "I'm so sorry. i didnt read about the great suffering that you suufered."
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:56 pm

"It was the greatest tragedy of the time of New life, all but five of the bloodline remain, i still remember each detail of every moment i suffered through that time, each through string, every last rock and pebble, it was long past..." he says within his voice, shifting to his normal eyesight, a black iris and pupil, showing in each optic.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Renjiro felt his pain and put his hand on his senseis should "your ok now and in perfect health and you have a caring student/friend" he chuckled "one day you will have a family ad continue the clans lineage
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:05 pm

"That pain cannot be restored so easily..." he begins to say, a small tear flowing down his cheek, "that day, that day was the worst in my life, the pain cannot be bared, I almost lost all of my family, i was only a genin that day, just a mere genin, fighting an Akatsuki...i won, but i collapsed the second i got to my new village, and was unconscious for four weeks on recovery." he says, falling to his knees in unbearable pain.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:08 pm

Renjiro looked at him "You know i can stop what pain in 3 minuets?"
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:10 pm

A burst of rose petals surrounded his embodiment within short moments of time, his formation disappearing within a large mist of the petals, a voice is heard from all around the training ground, "your lesson is complete, go back to the leaf village..." the voice says, the petals vanishing within seconds.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:17 pm

REnjiro composed himself again and said "Wow what a guy so trusting even after that tragic event. Well if he wants me to go ill go. Poor man i felt that i could of eased his pain even by a little. Shame." renjiro disapeared in a burning enferno of fire and reappeared at the main gate of Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro's Training, Part 2   Renjiro's Training, Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Renjiro's Training, Part 2
Page 1 of 1