Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training With my Comrades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Training With my Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Training With my Comrades   Training With my Comrades EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:55 am

"Brono you are the one who shall fight me now... prepare for the fight of your life." She said as the back of her neck began to start glowing red."Time to show you the power of Kumori Sensei." She started with an evil grin but then went to a scared face."Damn not again..."She whispered under her breath. "No no no"She shook her head."Just fight me.
Back to top Go down
Brono Uchiha

Brono Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training With my Comrades   Training With my Comrades EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:01 am

Brono let out a laugh. "You think you can hold your own with the likes of me?" He questioned her. His sharingan activated, three tomee. He looked her over, before making hand seals and jumping backwards. "Summoning jutsu." With a puff of smoke a small red fox stood next to Brono, his bushy red tail swayed from side to side. He growled at the women who stood in front of him.

"Relax Red, she may be a comrade but as for today she is our opponent." His eyes scanned the women over once more.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Training With my Comrades   Training With my Comrades EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:05 am

"Don't worry Red I guess today your playmate will be my very large "puppy" Biyoku"Snickered
Manaika." Now for you Brono since you're my comrade I won't go all out on you... but you still might die,heheheh. Stop it Manaika!" The girl said schizophrenically to herself. She fell to the ground and her back stopped glowing. "All the pains from this week are coming back... aghh... my hand!" The girl screamed out loud. "Help me..." said the Kunoichi obviously in a lot of pain.
Back to top Go down
Brono Uchiha

Brono Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training With my Comrades   Training With my Comrades EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:13 am

"Hmmm." Brono looked down at Red, who was smaller then the dog he was faced with. "Well, I suppose now would be the time." Brono made the rat hand seal, and Red grew twice his size, he was now just as big ob possibly bigger then Biyoku. Brono reached over to his arm and untied his Konoha headband. It fell to the ground showing the tattoo on his right arm.

"Hmmm..." He stood there red at his side, he watched Manaika collapse to the ground in pain. Brono activated his Mangekyou sharingan and looked at Manaika. "Pain is only weakness leaving the body. I refuse to fight someone who cant even get her footing." Brono said. "Your lucky, because if I did then I could have killed you seconds ago." He said.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Training With my Comrades   Training With my Comrades EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:23 am

"Just a second...alright I shouldn't fight. All the injuries I had in the past week are coming back." Manaika took out some bandages and wrapped them around her non-bleeding hand for some unknown reason. "Wow you really think you could beat me in a couple seconds? I'd like to take you up on that offer but now would not be a good time. See heres the thing: when I accidentally killed my only friend before I buried him I felt an odd urge of darkness. ((If you want to see it look at my RP sample)) Recently when I got this curse mark I had the same feeling. When I try to conflict with it, it does something bad to me. Now is the worst time for me to fight. Please let's just rest and then I'll fight you when my hand feels better." She said looking at her injured hand.
Back to top Go down
Brono Uchiha

Brono Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training With my Comrades   Training With my Comrades EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:12 pm

Brono turned around, but Red went over and looked at and looked Manaika. Brono whistled and the fox came running, he changed in size while running and when he reached Brono he jumped up on his shoulders. "Maybe some other time." He said. As he walked away, his silver hair was one of the last things you would see, true to his nickname of the silver fox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training With my Comrades   Training With my Comrades Empty

Back to top Go down

Training With my Comrades
Page 1 of 1