Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akiba Kimimoto

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Akiba Kimimoto Empty
PostSubject: Akiba Kimimoto   Akiba Kimimoto EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:46 pm

Name:Akiba Kimimoto

Village: Hidden leaf

Ninja Rank:Genin

Clan:Kimimoto

Looks: Akiba Kimimoto GangstaSasuke

Personality:
+Quiet
+Likes apples
+Hate to hang with his friends
+Predictable
+Like causing trouble
+Hate to travle
+funny

Special Characteristics: n/a

Elements:Wind

Skills/Specialties: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu

History/Background Story:
Akiba was born with two brothers,he liked them but they did'nt like him.Everyday when the mom and Dad leave for work they beat him up.One day he ran away from his parents house Into the forest,He is known to been seen around the Hidden Leaf Village sleeping in the trash.Everyone will walk pass him and look at him like he's an devil.He cound'nt take it anymore so he planed on going back home to his mom and dad.Then the thought of his brothers came in his mind.He did'nt care he needed a home so he went back to the house,When he got there he saw his mom,dad,and 2 brothers lying on the ground.As he saw them he fell to the ground and started to cry.He got put into a foster home outside the country.One day The foster home was attacked at the time when he was'nt there.The leaf village leader put him under maximum security because they notice someone is after him.Two mounths later he was back at the foster home,there was still damage inflicted on the place but it did'nt show much.While there Akiba was thinking why everywhere he goes someone gets killed.He started to cry as another kid Named Ichimar he looked about 17 while Akiba was 10 came up to him and said"Dont worry the leaf village is doing there best to keep you safe from that group"Akiba said"what group".Ichimaru explained everything to him about that group.Akiba was'nt able to stop thinking about what Ichimaru told him.*BOOM*.The door to Akiba's room burst open and there ws Ichimaru wearing this strange robe with purple clouds on it.Akiba said"what are you wearing",Ichimaru reply by saying"No time to talk put this on and lets go now".Akiba puts on the robe just like Ichimaru and they flee never to be seen again.

Roleplay Sample:

Akiba was yelled at by his father for not be abling to master a jutsu.Akiba ran outside and headed for the pond and sit behind a tree*cries*.He then starting to think about what was about to happend to the friendship they share with each other.Akiba stands up and said"I'm not about to let that happend".*He whiped his face* and head for the dock.He allready learned the handsigns he just did'nt now how much chakra he should should put in the jutsus.He kept on trying nothing improved"He went back the next day and he kept on try untill he finaly got it.*He jump into the air* and said "WOO-HOO".When he was coming in he mist the dock and fell in the pond.*He quikly got out of the pond and ran to his father and said "father i have done it,i master the jutsu".*He draged his father to the pond and showed him the jutsus.After Daichi showed his father the jutsu,The father said "Thats my boy"as Akiba kept on doing the jutsu.

Jutsus

Name:Wind style-Wind Sheild Jutsu
Descrition:The user of this jutsu creates a sheild/barier around them for protection.

Name:Wind style-Kage Wind bomb no jutsu
Descrition:The user of this jutsu creates small balls made out of wind in the pawn of his hands and throw them at its target.

Name:Wind style-Wind Hurrican
Descrition:The user sucks in alot of wind and then blow it all out freezing its target for atleast 5 minutes tops.

Name: Goddess of the Wind(Heavy Comotion)
Descrition:The user of this jutsu creates a masive amount of wind around his arm using his charkra.The user then use this jutsu on the ground causing the ground to shake making the opponent open for a direct hit.

Name:Transportion Jutsu
Descrition:The user transport anywhere his mind please.

Name:Suptitution
Descrition:The user of this jutsus can replace there body with any non-living object.

Last edited by Akiba Kimimoto on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Akiba Kimimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiba Kimimoto   Akiba Kimimoto EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 8:44 pm

The Bakugan is to much like a combination Sharingan/Byakugan so edit it to make it more original.

As a genin you may only use 10 jutsu of 1 element. and all non-elemental jutsu count towards that total with exception to the six in the starting template.

Normally you would have to take the RP sample test but as a Genin you can't get a grade to make you weaker so I'll let that go. If you want to be stronger then a Genin to start off then you must take the RP sample test in the testing section
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com

Akiba Kimimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiba Kimimoto   Akiba Kimimoto EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:29 am

i did take a test i was Daichi also its more loke sharingan/renningan/byakugan
the renningan is in the background i just put some paint on it then copy it.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Akiba Kimimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiba Kimimoto   Akiba Kimimoto EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:13 pm

as a genin you only get 1 element and you can only have 10 jutsu in that element. you can't have jutsu of a different element and all non-elemental jutsu count towards you 10 jutsu limit. The only jutsu that do not count are the starting 6 jutsu in the template. change that and the Bakugan, i told you all this in the first post but you didn't do that so until you do, your not approved.
Back to top Go down

Akiba Kimimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiba Kimimoto   Akiba Kimimoto EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:36 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Akiba Kimimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiba Kimimoto   Akiba Kimimoto EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:56 pm

Do you think I am stupid or are you. I am not going to take your word that you changed your character. You still have way to many just, more then 1 element and you have not changed the Bakugan. PM me when you do that but until then, you will not be approved...and I will check to make sure you changed your character.
Back to top Go down

Akiba Kimimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiba Kimimoto   Akiba Kimimoto EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:23 am

dude i now i did not said i was finish!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Akiba Kimimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiba Kimimoto   Akiba Kimimoto EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:26 am

there finish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akiba Kimimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiba Kimimoto   Akiba Kimimoto Empty

Back to top Go down

Akiba Kimimoto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shinobi :: Creation Center :: Naruto Character Creation :: Approved Shinobi :: Genin-
Jump to: