Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Attack on the Sound Village

Go down 
+4
Mange
haru
S.Laughter89
ThatWhoControlsTime
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:30 pm

Manaika stared at everyone, mainly Ryoushi after what he had just said. She felt the he had some form of power over her and she was obedient, running off into a forest, Biyoku and Sousaku following her as she picked up her sword.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:09 am

Ko dropped his hand and Then Sank into the surface of the earth.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:24 pm

Sen's glare swept to Ryoushi, his eyes piercing, his tails whipping around. "I... I can't control it!" He shook his head wildly as another tail bagan to split (we're on to six now). "What's... happening to me?" He raked at his own face as, with an animalistic howl, he began to charge toward Ryoushi, swerving to and fro.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:48 pm

haru nodded. "yes big-brother-sama... i will leave but please don't kill sen-kun, please" she said looking at him then to sen. "see ya sen-kun, i really do trust you and that you will make the right jugments" she tilted her head in a chibi like way waved to him smiling she mouth i love you and dashed off.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:25 pm

(OOC: No offense, but KO can kill who he wants; He IS a missing nin, therefore he does not need approval)
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:29 pm

[[ooc: yeah bit he gave a date and didn't even give a chance, he posted when we all would be in school, or asleep, or hell at a JOB.. he DIDN"T give time to post back, so there for he shouldn't have right to, thats what he called him out on, the fact he didnt give 24 hours, just assumed he wouldn't be on, but go be whiney to, geeze... your making me wanna quit..
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:37 pm

(ooc: thats also ture as well)
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:11 pm

Ryoushi stood in place as Sen charged him and held out his hand, releasing the chakra he had charged for his jutsu. all the tails receded as Ryoushi's jutsu took effect and altered the area around him so that chakra could not be used anywhere within a 500 foot radios.

"Now we can talk like normal humans. I do not wish to harm innocent people. If you will listen to my proposal then maybe we can both accomplish our goals with minimal loss of life."

(ooc: to see jutsu I used check page 2)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:58 pm

(OOC: Yeah, and another thing... wait, Haru already argued my case, didn't she? Oh, well, I'll shut up then Embarassed )

Sen howled in pain and writhed from the after affects of Kyuubi's take-over of his body. His body began healing itself, as it was meant too, but he still nearly passed out from the pain. Senshiro, however, fought and remained awake, looking at Ryoushi in a combination of rage and pain (both physical and emotional). "Why? My village... I worked so hard, I was it's father... WHY?" He twitched and convulsed. When he looked back at Ryoushi, tears were streaming down his face. "What's happening to me, Brother?"

(OOC: When Sen said "Brother," he did not mean real family. He and Ryoushi are close enough friends that he considers them family.)
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:23 pm

"Sen, you're village must be purged as a signal to the other villages that no one, not even my friends are safe from me. I must show that I will destroy all enemies before me no matter who they are or else I can never be able to follow through with my plans. Now this is my proposal. Go down to your village and have every member of the village that is not a ninja leave. Tell them you are running a drill to test how well they can evacuate. Nobody will question your orders as close as this world has been to open ninja war these past few years. In fact, many of the older members of the village will see it as prudent planning. Have the ninja take up battle positions as if they are waiting for invasion. Tell them it is part of the drill and that they are in no real danger, you are just making sure to cover all your bases. Make sure this is all done in half an hour because that is when I will destroy your village. I will sink it into the ground and bury it, then rebuild it with the same jutsu. All the ninja will die but the villagers themselves will be safe. That is my offer and it would be a good idea for you to accept else you risk the deaths of every living person in your village."

Ryoushi then released his jutsu, allowing chakra to be used again in that area.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 5:19 pm

Sen writhed on the ground, still in pain from Kyuubi taking control. "Ryou, please, this is my home. I have done everything for it's prosperity. I'm in Akatsuki to buy the safety of Otogakure, not ensure it's destruction. Please, give me more time. An hour, two at the most, and you'll have free reign. I'll be able to hide my people, they will be safe, ninja included, but it will appear as if you killed many." Senshiro managed a sneer, though still visably wracked with pain. "I have many prisoners. They will make perfect scapegoats." He looked about, glancing from one black fiery column to another, and tried several handsigns. Instead of disabling the jutsu, he vomited blood. "Shit... I can't undo the jutsu." Chakra began to whirl around his body as he twitched with pain once more. "Ryoushi! What the hell is happening to me? I can't... control... my body!" A tail began to appear, though jarred and slowed, as if Sen was fighting to keep it held back.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:14 pm

Ryoushi activated his sharingan and suppressed the chakra of the Kyuubi.

"I am sorry then old friend, for I have no use for scapegoats. If any investigates this then they will know that these were not the ninja of your village. I tried to be reasonable with you but you have fallen so low as to beg. Now I must stop your jutsu for you by taking your life, though it pains me to do so. If you wish to run I won't stop you, just do not try and stop me from doing what must be done."

Ryoushi drew his sword and took a stance.

"Do you have any last words, or a request perhaps...just do not ask me to spare your village for this I cannot do."
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:29 pm

Sen groaned in pain, fixing his gaze on Ryoushi. "Ha, you think I'd beg for my life. You think I'd run? Ending my life will not undo the jutsu. Only I can release it. I am too injured to do so, but only I can do this. You need me." He chuckled weakly, still coughing blood. "And those scapegoats were from the village. They are traitors, those who tried to betray the village to the Grass. All except that one from the Grass village, I had him captured for interrogation. I will never beg for my own life, but my village is worth more than my life." Sen glared. "Heal me so I can undo the jutsu, give me the time I need, and I will not fight. Know this, however; from this moment on, we are no longer friends." Senshiro's face grew stern. "I cannot call someone who wishes Otogakure's destruction a friend. I will still assist the Akatsuki, funding you and keeping your secrets, but not for you." Sen closed his eyes, a single tear beginning to slide down his cheek. "I will protect Haru-chan with all that I am."
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 10:27 pm

Ryoushi walked over to Sen and held out his hand. He then used his healing jutsu to heal Sen's wounds slightly, just enough so that Sen could undo the jutsu.

"Undo this jutsu or you will know that the destruction of your village was your own doing and not that off another. I must go and deal with my own affairs but I will return in one week. If the village is not in ruin when I get back I will make you wish you had taken my deal. There are much worse things in life then death and I will rain down my wrath on your world until there is nothing left. So understand me. Those who stand against me and those that stand by the side of my enemies will all die. I will burn this world and like a Phoenix rises from the ashes so to will a world of my own design, a world with out war, united under my own leadership."

Ryoushi then sheathed his sword and disappeared into the ground, but then his voice rang clear from the area.

"Remember, one week..."
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 1:46 pm

Sen groaned, still very sore, as he did the hand signs to release the jutsu. Once it was stopped, he glared at where Ryoushi was. "I will not forget this, Ryoushi, and one day, when all is settled, and we have no more distractions, we will settle this. But for now, my village needs me." He pushed himself up, but collapsed again aout of pure exhaustion. "Haru-chan! Haru-chan, I know you can hear me, I know you are still near! I need you! Come to me! Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:18 pm

haru blinked looking up from her spot in the tree, she knew ryoushi ahd talked to sen and she was glad to know for now there be no killing of eaither one. she jumped down and raced toward sen as she bowled him over almost suffacting him with a hug.

"oh sen-kun! sen-kun!" she nuzzled into him. "i'm so happy you are alive, alive and well" she leaned back climbing off him. "what is it?" she looked at him with consern. "you said you needed me?" she said glancing around. "..........i thought big-brother, had killed you and i need you more now than ever...." she nuzzled him.

"what did ryo-dono? say to you, you look upset.. please don't get into a fight with him, i don't want to loose eaither of you i just got you both back... i NEED you i..........." she trailed off looking at sen.

"i LOVE! you" she screamed at him kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 7:13 am

Toshiro was far, far away from the action, but enough to see the scene where the Sound kage and the girl were kissing, he almost laughed at the thought, but just kept his emotionless expression set. Seeing the two go, he moved his gaze on the Leader of the Akatsuki, his gaze as dark as his emotions, "So we meet again Ryo-sama" he said in his dark, unrelenting voice. He knew he had killed his younger brother, Zale, he had information sources through in and through out. He had to be stopped. But he didn't really want to endanger the lives of innocent people, so he kept his ground about 300m away, his voice trailing off to that particular area, where the people just ignored his massive attack, but enough so they would be able to hear his dark, unrelenting voice.

"If the destruction of the Sound continues, and i have been hearing this conversation for some time now, I will personally hunt down the akatsuki and bring each of them down, on my Kurokage name." his dark voice intended. He wasn't bluffing, he was going to do as he just said, he isn't a type of person to uphold empty threats. His arms were just sparking with chakra at the time, keeping at a simple rate, nothing special, but at a pace where he would be able to attack on a blink of an eye.

He looked to the sky, his tension in his muscles loosening a bit as he thought a bit about his life, about what he did all those years back, his love, his destruction, his family and friends, he wanted to avenge them all, but he wanted to know who did destroy his clan, who? That's all is what he thinks of, trying to find the people who killed his clan, and bring them down, hard.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoryoku.forumotion.net/index.htm
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:49 pm

Sen blinked, dazed a little by the sudden onslaught. "Haru-chan, not now." He pushed her off of him weakly (not necessarily strong enough to actually push her off, but...). "I don't know what happened, but I'm hurt. Something... inside of me tried to come out, and it hurt. I can't move." He convulsed and turned his head, spitting blood onto the ground. "I need you to take me to the village. We have work to do." Senshiro's gaze drifted to Toshiro. There was a poof behind him as a shadow clone appeared, though a failed one. The clone, unable to stand, held up his hands in surrender. "Peace, I come to talk. I don't have long, I can't sustain this jutsu. Will you listen?"
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 7:33 pm

His dark gaze shifted behind him, to the clone behind him with a bit of interest in his gaze. His simple interest shfited his entire body to the side, his gaze more in sync with the clone's, "I shall listen, speak." he said in his dark, unrelenting voice, a bit unamused, but still, interested. He was a bit interested in how such a person could withstand such a jutsu and be able to breath for such this time.

((Sorry it's short, but deal with it. xD ))
Back to top Go down
http://narutoryoku.forumotion.net/index.htm
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:21 pm

haru nodded letting the weak sen push her off. "i'm sorry i should be more gentale, i'm just so happy you are oaky" she stated as she stood up helping sen to his feet. "sha'll we?" she said kneeling down and placing him 'piggy back' style on her back as she smiled softly. "of course.......if you raither me carry you a diffrent way then so be it," she said adjusting him slightly then slowly started walking off as to get use to his weight before she picked up pace slightly.

"you okay sen-sama?" she said as she walked with him. "what did big-brother-sama say to you?? i know he must have threaten you in some way, i fear he even kill me if he had too...." she trailed off looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:27 pm

Kayn landed next to them. He was heading to his village, but he thought something was happening. He glanced at haru but already knew. He decided it was over. Now his attention was on the man standing. He recognized the kazakage on the ground and knew as well. But why were they here? He stood waiting for a motion or a sentence or something. He felt akward. He almost turned to leave then looked at haru. He coughed weakly. Then he turned to the kazekage and walked to him. He started making handsigns. He took out his staff and held it to his chest. Water slowly came out and covered his chest, opening his lungs and relaxing his muscles. "Rest, you still have me to fight eventually. I hope it to be soon." Kayn winked and turned to leave. He was about to jump and noticed someone else. So instead of leaving, he jumped on a branch and sat down. Waiting for the inevitable reaction.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:45 pm

The Shadow Clone nodded, sighing light from effort. "I wish to propose an alliance. You and me, against the Akatsuki. I have made certain vows that prevent me from giving you any information on them, but when the time comes, I fill aid you in battle. I ask only one thing: No harm can come to Haru. She is only Akatsuki because her brother is forcing her. If you must fight her, simply subdue her and be done. Do not kill her. I will give you directions to meet me in two days where we can discuss things. If you do not show, I will assume you won't help me. Think it over, and I might see you later. Destroy these directions when you've read them." The Kage Bunshin began frantically scribbling into the dirt, scorching the earth slightly as he did so, marking a crude map of Otogakure and an "X" somewhere on the map. When he finished, he bowed as best he could and, with a poof, he was gone.

Meanwhile, the real Senshiro glared at Kayn as he used the jutsu on him. The water sizzled and boiled on his flesh, though causing no harm to Sen. "Who the hell are you? What the hell do you want? If it's a fight you want, I'll..." Sen's eyes rolled and he convulsed again, hacking blood, barely managing to avoid Haru's clothes. "Ugh... I need some rest." He glared at Kayn again, his eyes burning with anger. "You're lucky I can barely move."
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 4:25 pm

haru blushed slightly remebering the kiss she had given to kayn. "kayn-sam, umm those kisses, i didn't mean to lead you in the wrong direction about them" she stammered out as looked around "sen-kun you okay?" she asked adjusting him slightly. "it's okay if you get blood on me, i'm okay," she said looking around somemore as she dashed off back to sen-mansion. "we should be there soon, but some how your going to have to go get us in...threw your what did you call it flame striding?" she blushed remebering the last time shehad been at his house. she knew that wouldn't happen this time sen was to weak to aid her in anyway shape of form, of the word, but she badly wanted him to hold her tight and close and whisper i love you, to her, she erned for it her heart raced in a steady motion

"sen kun..." she said smiling some.

[[ooc: should we pick this up at your place sen-sama?"]]
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:09 pm

Kayn watched them go. He turned to leave, but stopped. What was over was over, but something, something was up. He jumpde away and turned toword his village. It seemed he had made an enemy, but he wasn't worried. He had a few tricks up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:14 pm

Sen glared at Haru when he heard her mention kissing Kayn. For a moment, he seemed strong again, as though he had been healed, but that quickly faded. "I can Flame-Stride, yes. Get me to a fire, any fire, and put me into it. I have to go in first, then you. Give me two seconds or else you'll be burned. Go." He spoke with a small amount of venom in his voice, a tinge of anger, and he did not look Haru in the face. Whether he was mad or hurt about Kayn and Haru's kiss, no one could tell.

Sen looked at the shadows cast by him and Haru and whispered to them. "I know you can hear me. You, who walks through shadows, are the only one who can get into my house that I don't take with me. I need to speak to you, not as Akatsuki, not as Otokage, but as Senshiro Norimoto. I want information, Shadow-Walker. And I want it now."

(OOC: I set up the thread. It's called "R and R.")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Attack on the Sound Village
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next