Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To-Be-Approved Applications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

To-Be-Approved Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: To-Be-Approved Applications   To-Be-Approved Applications EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:54 pm

Character Name: Senshiro Norimoto

Bijuu Desired: Kyuubi (Nine-Tailed Fox)

Reason Wanted: Kyuubi's fire chakra will be passed down in increasingly high amounts through the generations of my clan. Every nine generations, a member is born with the actual Kyuubi born within them. That member sometimes elects to sacrifice themselves to release Kyuubi to try to burn down the world. Senshiro is the ninth generation since the last time a member of the clan had Kyuubi (note I said the ninth since the last time someone had Kyuubi, not released Kyuubi). He has Kyuubi inside of him, but he doesn't quite know it. He knows there's something there, he doesn't know that it's the Nine-Tailed Fox.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: To-Be-Approved Applications   To-Be-Approved Applications EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:56 pm

Approved, edit your character sheet (Add it to your history as well)
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: To-Be-Approved Applications   To-Be-Approved Applications EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 3:03 pm

Sweeeeeeet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To-Be-Approved Applications   To-Be-Approved Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

To-Be-Approved Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shinobi :: Creation Center :: Bijuu Application-
Jump to: