Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Search for the Hougoukyuo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:59 am

"Hold for a moment, if you will...." Ryuuza pulled the split zanpaktou from his belt and merged them together, muttering something in audibly "... ... ...Awaken, Zangyaku."

The reiatsu around Ryuuza swirled and exploded outward, revealing as the smoke cleared Ryuuza fully masked in his Resurrected form holding his other Zanpaktou in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:01 am

"Well arn't you a brute of a hollow." Ko said as he stared at ryuuza's relaesed state. he then turned and walked into the building he hollered back " i would hurry through that door in about five seconds all taht sand i blew up will becoming back and dont think even you could survive about five tons of snad falling on top of you." Ko kept walking bown the hall way.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:13 am

Flying in through the hole Ryuuza landed following the other hollow into the subterranean cavern.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:54 am

the pair kept sonidoing through the massive hallway. the further they wnet the darker it got, until they saw a small light ahead. as they got nearerthe light Ko told Ryuuza what it was. " the light up ahead of us is the light from Azien's Treasure Chamber, really nobody was supposed to know about it ohter than the Espada of Old. but i found it and saw what was in it. now you have to know tht there is a gaurd to the room, he knows me because i told him to guard this room. His name is Hreido. He Is an arrancar except for the fact that he has no zanpaktou. he has no zanpkatou because i broke it to the point it was a scrap of fabric from the grip, and that was the only thing left. he now kinda works for me in hopes that i will steal him a zanpkatou for him to use. he is a little twitchy so dont move or anything. we will let him find the Hougoukyuo for us, he knows the inside of this place like the back of his hand. So just stanf still while i tlak to him, Okay" Ko siad as the were nearing the light. Looking at Ryuuza
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:00 am

"Whatever you must do" said Ryuuza, sitting down cross-legged and setting his zapaktou on his lap and closing his eyes in meditation.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:25 am

" Okay good i will go and talk to him." Ko then walekd forward into the lit room. he stared at all of the treasure in the room. most of it was trikits collected by Hreido. he then looked up at the ceiling to see a pedestle comeing from the ceiling. there was smaell crystal that was giveing off a very weird reiatsu, Ko then looked into a pile of treasure and yelled " HREIDO, IT'S KOKUSHIBYOU GET OUT HRER NOW." then there was a giant rustleing in the pile of treasure infront of Ko. a huge Arrancar rose from the pile he was almost 8 feet tall and about 2000 pounds. the arrancar let his reiatsu loose and the maw of spirit pressure was torrental. Ko then Relaesed his spirit pressure the size was almost the same between the two. Ko then Relaesed Form and transformed into his full hollow form and let thie new burst of reiatsu loose. Hreido then sank down to the floor at the wiegth of the spirit pressure. Ko then bent down and whispered in Hreidos ear " Hreido, we need the Houguokyou is it still here?" ko waited for a response and then heard Hreido grunt and nodded his head. Ko then resealed his reiatsu and transformed back into his Sealed state. he stood up and then said to Hreido " Get up you lug, go find the Hougoukyou for me, we need it fast." Ko then crossed his arms and watched the gaint blunder around in search of the crystal. a few mintues later and Hreido walked up to Ko with a small pale purple crystal in his hands. it wa the same crystal from the ceilng. Ko then nodded to Hreidoa dn whisapered in his ear again" Good boy Hreido, next time i might have a zanpaktou for you okay." As Ko walked back to Ryuuza Hreido was jumping up and down clapping his massive hands and grunt with happiness. Ko the turned to ryuuza and held out his hand " Here the Hougoukyou, now you must uphold your side of the bargain, Get me the Zanpaktou of Kurosaki Ichigo." Ko siad as he crossed his arms and looked back at Hreido. he then laighed and then waved to the colossal hollow. he then turned back to Ryuuza and said " Now i will be then one following and you will have to lead." He then Wiated for the Arrancar to respond and get up.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:54 pm

Opening one eye, Ryuuza looked up at the Sealed hollow. "Are you fast?"
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:56 pm

" Very" said Ko as he Laguhed and then satered into the hollows Arrancars open eye.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:00 pm

Standing up and re-sealing his power, and waving the swordstaff into its own dimension. Ryuuza sonido'd (Tres Veces) throughout the cave to the entrance and waited.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:01 pm

Ko was close behind the arrancar, He Appeared beside Ryuuza abotu a second after he arrived at the entrance. he tunred and said " Lead on O Valient Arrancar" he luahged and prepared to Sonido
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Stopping at the mouth of the cave, Ryuuza strecthed out his arm and opened up a Garganta and began walking through.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:16 pm

Ko followed close behin the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 2:25 pm

As they walked through the other side they came out in a section in Rukongai. Upon seeing a cero blast hit the shielding between Seireitei and rukongai, Ryuuza looked over at Ko "Well if it is a fallen soul reapers zanpaktou you seek, it will be there," said Ryuuza pointing at seireitei, "And judging and by the looks of things you have some competition........." Ryuuza nodded at the smoke from the the cero blast.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:03 pm

" No One but maybe you could be compettion for me" Ko sadi as he strode out of the Garganta." he turned and wwlaked backwords and then siad to ryuuza" I thank you for your help and i must ask Contact me when i return to hueco Mundo Please!" then Ko turned and SOnidoed away .
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 5:08 pm

Watching Ko head toward Seireitei Ryuuza turned around and opened a Garganta, heading to the World of the Living.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search for the Hougoukyuo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shinobi :: Bleach RP :: Hueco Mundo :: Hueco Mundo Desert-
Jump to: