Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Search for the Hougoukyuo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

The Search for the Hougoukyuo Empty
PostSubject: Searching   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:51 am

Ryuuza opened up a garganta from Seireitei to Heuco Mundo. Walking through to the otherside Ryuuza began making his way towards Las Noches, searching for some artifact remnant of the age of Aizen.

Last edited by Mange on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:57 am

Yuuchou saw Ryuuza through blurred eyes, a broken sake bottle in his hand and his double-scythe in his other hand. "Hey buddy. Stop spinning around! Death is complicated you know. Living like this -hic- it's not easy. My head hurts all the time and -hic- nobody likes me!" He yelled out randomly. He slowly stumbled forward, holding up his double-scythe. "Prepa-hic- tuh diiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee......." Yuuchou trailed off but continued to stumble along with his scythe up.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 4:23 am

Ryuuza turned around, his left hand on the hilt of his zanpaktou. "You would do well to be on your way. I have no business with you, and I am pressed for time", said Ryuuza looking at the drunken arrancar cautiously.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:14 am

Yuuchou held his zanpakuto at a certain angle. "Bye." He shunpo'd behind Ryuuza with his scythe next to Ryuuza's throat. Pulling back on the scythe, Yuuchou attempted to cut Ryuuza's head off. He planned that if that didn't work, he would thrust the broken sake bottle forwards, toward where he thought Ryuuza would appear.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:44 am

Ko lept up from the sand of the Desert and lunged for Yuuchou. as his arms began to wrap around his midsection he began to lift up and was lifting him up and away from Ryuuza. he then threw the Drunken Arrancar on to the sand and yelled " WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" he pointed at ryuuza " THAT GUY IS ON OUR EFFING SIDE YOU MORON, YOU DONT KILL YOUR ALLIES." Ko turned around and then faced Ryuuza. he bowed slightly and politly asked " May i inquire, Who you are, and where you are headed?" ko puased and waited for an answer if he didnt get one he would have to phase into full hollow form and then track this man.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:45 pm

"I take no sides. I am a wandering Arrancar. A drunk rampage is different than an attack, idiot." Yuuchou laid down on the sand, sheathing his scythe and closing his eyes. "I'm going to sleep if you guys don't mind." Yuuchou said in a slightly taunting tone.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:23 pm

"Well, just to make sure you don't follow me and 'invite me to drink'......" said Ryuuza pointing his left index finger at Yuuchou, "...Bakudou 61 Rukujyoukourou." After binding the arrancar, Ryuuza looked over at the newcomer. "I seek something from a lost age, an item that would bring glory to hollows and damnation to Shinigami." said Ryuuza, before using his trademark Sonido and continuing to Las Noches.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:37 pm

" I thought he wasnt gonna make this easy" Ko siad as he phased into his full hollow form and Sonidoed after Ryuuza. as he speed away from the Trapped Arrancar he then pointed his hand and then yelled " bala" and four over powered Bala shot off and hit the area around Yuuchou. Ko luahged and then went completly silent as he followed Ryuuza.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Searching in Las Noches   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:47 pm

As Ryuuza buzzed into place in front of Las noches he turned his head to the side thinks he felt something, quickly dissmissing it he made his way into the fortress, making his way towards the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:06 pm

Ko sighed as he had quickly buried himself under some of the sand of the desert. he rose up and entered the building after the large arrancar. he went as silent as a fox on a feild of snow. the only sound was from the man in front of him. Ko knew what this man was looking for but he also knew that this person would never be able to find it.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:54 pm

Making his way onto the broken Dome of las Noches, Ryuuza sat down and began thinking, but stopped as he felt a presence inside of the dome.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:37 am

Ko looked down stareng at the arrancar. he was hanging from th ceiling of the great hall. he chuckled at the fact that this arrancar was so baffled by where could this item be.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:21 pm

Ryuuza stood up and held out his hand, opening up the dimension he stored his (hollow) Zanpaktou and grabbing it at the midsection. Ripping it in half, from a swordstaff to two blades Ryuuza stuck both blades in his sash. And continued walking through the dome, his spiritual pressure violently flying out in waves from him.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:23 pm

Ko shivered at the force of the waves of Spirit Pressure but shrugged it off he then out of crazy whim let his Spirit Pressure loose also. the two forces were near equal both were to voilent to tell which was stronger. Ko Wlaked out of the Shadows with his hand on Oujou, his Hollow Zanpaktou. the 5 foot long Katana look very odd. as Ko walked closer to this strange Arrancar he took Oujou form its scabbard. as he did this the blade of the sword transformed it to its true Bastard Sowrd form the lenght og the sowrd stretched to almost 8 feet long. it widened to almost 1 1/2 feet wide and Rageing torrent of Spirit Pressure increased in size. " So Arrancar, i know what you are searching for. But you won't Find it here in Las Noches. Now i dont want to Prod but i would like to see if your search can aid mine." Ko siad as he began to circle the Arrancar. He circled with his red Captains Coat flowing out behind him, His Mask glowing in the eternal moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:00 pm

Ryuuza had his hand on the hilt of his zanpaktou on his back as the Vasto Lorde released his spiritual pressure. "Only if your search does not slow me down, for I am not just looking for something. I am also looking at the state of this fortress, for I heard rumors that activity around the castle has increased...." Ryuuza said, following the movements of the other Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:04 pm

: Well if you count me slaughtering anything that gets withen hundred feet of the fortress as Activity then yes there has been an increase in activity around here latly. Now i must Ask What are you looking for? if you tell me i will tell you what i am looking for." Ko said as he rested Oujou on his shoulder. He then stared into the Arrancars eyes. : you think i am a Vasto Lorde Or an Arrancar don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:08 pm

"Well you do have the form of an Arrancar and you have a full mask, so I would say you would be Vasto Lorde. And as to what I am looking for.....that would be the Orb of Distortion", Ryuuza said with his hand still on his zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:03 pm

" Well sorry to say i am not Vasto Lorde or and Arrancar, i am just and Adsjuchas. and your in luck for I know where the Orb Of Distortion or the Hougoukyou, which ever you perfer, is hidden last." Ko siad as he turned away from Ryuuza, he then shouted over his shoulder as he resealed his spirit pressure, " i'll take you to where it was supposed to be, but i need somthing in return, Specifically i want the Zanpaktou of Kurosaki Ichigo. " ko said as he clacked his teeth to together. he luaghed and then said " Your Shinigami Friend should know where it is. Seeing as it is somwhere in Sereitai." Ko the turned and waited for Ryuuza at a crunmbleing door way.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:25 am

Pulling the zanpaktou off his back, Ryuuza sonido'd next the Adjuchas. "I do not know of this Kurosaki, but if his zanpaktou is in soul society I may be able to procure it. If I find out that you are leading me on a chase of wild geese then I will make your suffering long and painful.....Becasue I WAS a Vasto Lorde.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:29 am

"no need to worry it is true i know of the last hiding place of the hougoukyou. But i know not if they have already moved it, or not." Ko siad as he resheathed Oujou. he turned and wlaked to the down and then caled back " Are you gonna follow?"
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 4:49 pm

Shunpoing next to the Adjuchas, Ryuuza looked next to him then started to walk out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:38 pm

( OOC i'll will make a new topic in the Desert for this to continue)
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:40 pm

As Ko sonidoded to a slight rise in the eternal desert of Hueco Mundo he paused and waited for his follower to catch up. he looked around for a sign.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:33 pm

Shunpoing up next to the Adjuchas, Ryuuza spoke, "This location, is it on the surface? Or donw below, with the Menos?"
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:43 pm

" It isn't on the usrface but it isn't with the menos, Of course the Espada of old wouldnt have trusted the menos to take care of such a powerful object." Ko said as he took Oujou and held with both hands. he turned around and lifted Oujou high over his head. as he did this the blade of the huge Bastard sword began to seep and black smoke. Ko the yelled extremly loud and swung Oujou down to stab the ground. the ground around the pari of Hollows Exploded outward from Ko's Zanpaktou. Ko then walked forward onto the newly exposed White Building. the pair was standing on top of it. he jumped of it and then stabbed Oujou into a slot in the wall. the wall disappeered. Ko shouted up at Ryuuza " Get your arrancar ass down here the Hougoukyou should be in here. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Hougoukyuo   The Search for the Hougoukyuo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search for the Hougoukyuo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shinobi :: Bleach RP :: Hueco Mundo :: Hueco Mundo Desert-
Jump to: