Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kokushibyou Kuudou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

Kokushibyou Kuudou Empty
PostSubject: Kokushibyou Kuudou   Kokushibyou Kuudou EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:45 am

The dark moon over Hueco Mundo glinted off of the hundreds of Shinigami behind him. the Bark Man continued to run ahead of the shinigami, until he reached a small rise in the eternal desert that is the surface of Hueco Mundo, it was here that he turned and faced the army of Shinigami. he smiled and ran head into the crowd. as the shinigami slashed at him and fired kidou he just dove and dodged the energy blasts and Zanpaktou like a nimble fox. as he reached his target, the man pushed his feet into the ground and lunged at his target. Midair one shinigami swung their Zanpaktou at him, the man grabbed it and pulled the shinigami with it and then yanked the sword out of their hands and then ripped the shinigami in half and kept going, the man finally reached his goal and stood to his full hieght and then towered over the shinigami. he then laughed and shouted " I AM THE BLACK DEATH OF HUECO MUNDO, THE WANDERING ARANCAR, AND THE ENTERNAL FOX, KOKUSHIBYOU KUUDOU." with this Ko then swung the stolen zanpaktou down and cut the shinigami right down his right side the sword got suck on one the shinigamis ribs and was lodge there. ko turned and whispered " and let the slaughter begin." he smirked and dove oncemore into the sea of shinigami. Explosin were happening left and right andthen a towering figure rose in the middle of the crowd and shouted " CERO" and then beams of red energy were fired from ko's mouth and hands. area was covered in a thick smoke. amid this smoke cries of agony and death yelled out. when the smoke cleared Ko was left standing ain a lake of Blood. he turned his head to the ever present moon and yelled. the blood rippled outward. then the Eternal Fox slinked off else where in search for his next target.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Kokushibyou Kuudou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokushibyou Kuudou   Kokushibyou Kuudou EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:30 pm

It's long enough and entertaining, but there are plenty of spelling/grammar mistakes and I'll give you a B allowing you to make an Adjuchas level Hollow or a Lieutenant. I got an exception from Ryoushi, but I'm not sure if he'll give you one. (If you have doubts about me approving this, I'm in the Espada group, so I can.)
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

Kokushibyou Kuudou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokushibyou Kuudou   Kokushibyou Kuudou EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:45 pm

i do Have doubts and i will awiat for Ryo or Mange to check this.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Kokushibyou Kuudou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokushibyou Kuudou   Kokushibyou Kuudou EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:08 pm

I'll agree with Evil....your cero seemed a lil over the top....but Yes we can make an exception....like a Adjuchas level arrancar or a pseudo-Vasto lorde, meaning you have a human form and a mask still, but when you release your zanpaktou you'll only be Adjuchas level not vasto lorde..... but being a 'pseudo-vasto lorde' means you'd be able to have a better grasp of shingami techniques...(e.g. shunpo, hado [not bakudo]...stuff like that.....and being the 'psuedo vasto-lorde' you could synch with that zanpaktou you stole....meaning you could have 2 like I do)

PM me if you want to know more about this....

....and Evil, as far as I know Ryo said, he and I are the only ones allowed to approve characters

Last edited by Mange on Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

Kokushibyou Kuudou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokushibyou Kuudou   Kokushibyou Kuudou EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:58 pm

Kay thanks Mange
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kokushibyou Kuudou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokushibyou Kuudou   Kokushibyou Kuudou Empty

Back to top Go down

Kokushibyou Kuudou
Page 1 of 1