Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Summoning Jutsu: Angels Reincarnation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

Human Summoning Jutsu: Angels Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Human Summoning Jutsu: Angels Reincarnation   Human Summoning Jutsu: Angels Reincarnation EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:07 pm

name: Human Summoning Jutsu: Angels Reincarnation
type: Kinjutsu
effects:

the Human Summoning Jutsu: Angels Reincarnation is a special jutsu that Ko created after he was brought back from the dead by Ryo. his experience thaught him of the inner workings of the afterlife and the world of the dead. with this he had managed to bring with him a stone from the afterlife into the living world.

the justu must be performed at a special room inside Ko's home. inside the room there is a pre drawn Summoning Circle and inset inside the center of the circle is the stone from the World of the Dead. on the edges of the circle are eight slots. in these slots the blood from the Fallen Target goes. for the jutsu to auto activate Ko must put a special Seal on the vials of blood. they disapeer when the onwer of that blood die. the blood runs down a cut in line and tushes the rock of the dead. when this happens the rock vibrates and the blood rises from the ground and begins to mold itself in to the body of its Owner. once this is complete the Target is reincarnated completly. they have all their memories and abilities.

this jutsu will only work twice on a single person. past this point and the person will not come back fully they will only come back for a day. and then crumble to dust.

The magor Side effects are that the Reincarnated must drink blood once every week. or they will die and the justu wont work on them. also for the jutsu to work they must give blood to Ko.

Last edited by Kokushibyou Kuudou on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Human Summoning Jutsu: Angels Reincarnation   Human Summoning Jutsu: Angels Reincarnation EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:53 am

Approved, just make it a kinjutsu(forbidden) and change it to SS (there is no SSS)
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Human Summoning Jutsu: Angels Reincarnation   Human Summoning Jutsu: Angels Reincarnation EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:34 am

all fixed

( if you want in on the jutsu just come to my house in the rain country and give me some blood.)
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Human Summoning Jutsu: Angels Reincarnation   Human Summoning Jutsu: Angels Reincarnation EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:30 pm

....maybe...idk if I'd really need to worry about being reincarnated Razz but I might

Also, due to the unique-ness of this jutsu Im going to just add it to your profile, without training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Summoning Jutsu: Angels Reincarnation   Human Summoning Jutsu: Angels Reincarnation Empty

Back to top Go down

Human Summoning Jutsu: Angels Reincarnation
Page 1 of 1