Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Biyoku the Demon (Jutsu Training, Do Not Disturb)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Biyoku the Demon (Jutsu Training, Do Not Disturb) Empty
PostSubject: Biyoku the Demon (Jutsu Training, Do Not Disturb)   Biyoku the Demon (Jutsu Training, Do Not Disturb) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:17 am

Outside the village in the snow stood two figures. "Hey Biyoku do you know what I just thought up." Said Manaika happily. 'What is it this time?' Barked the dog obviously tired. "What if you were a demon?" 'Well you got a lot smarter..." Barked the dog sarcastically. "No really, but that would be kind of hard... might as well try. Sit still."

Manaika charged her chakra into her hand concentrated and put them on Biyoku. Biyoku got knocked to the ground snow flying everywhere. 'I knew it woudn't work...' Biyoku growled while he sat up and started licking his paw. "It has to work." Manaika said hopefully. She bit her thumbs and placed them on Biyoku. "Demon Transformation!" She yelled as she pressed her thumbs down.

She shut her eyes. 'Nothing happened.' The tired dog proclaimed. "If I can't transform you... I'll summon a demon dog." Her thumbs still bleeding she placed them on the ground. " Summoning Jutsu: Demonic Dog.

Once again nothing happened. "I guess this won't work..." 'Hey I don't like to see you depressed so I have an idea. What if you use a genjutsu and make an illusion that I'm a giant demon dog.' "Sounds great. Your the best dog ever."

Manaika performed a couple hand seals and an illusion of a great giant dog appeared. "Now to make a couple changes." Manaika chose slightly different hand seals and a giant demon dog appeared but not moving like a statue... "This is going to be harder than I thought." Try over try Manaika didn't give up. Once she was sweating, Biyoku was on the ground moaning. 'Come on please can we get some food.' "Sure...I'll get some food from my bag. Oh wait I don't have one because you said it was to much weight... lets just go to Yukigakure."

"Ok bellies filled lets continue the training. The problem is the dog doesn't move." "Attach the jutsu to my body.' "Wha--" 'Just do it.' Manaika performed the jutsu on her nin-ken. Suddenly he appeared as a very demonic creature with ribs showin and a big silver mask. 'I told you it would work.' A hiss said. Manaika performed a hand seal. "Release!" She saw her normal nin-ken just sitting there in the same position the demon was in. "Excellent."

'Wait... when the opponents see you perform the jutsu they'll know its just a gen-jutsu. How about making it appear as a summon by biting your thumbs and slamming them down but on me not the ground?' "I like the way you think, dog, I like the way you think. Summoning Jutsu: Demonic Dog!!!" Yelled the girl as a giant creature appeared in front of her. "Now to leave this horrid area." She said as she walked away.
Back to top Go down

Biyoku the Demon (Jutsu Training, Do Not Disturb)
Page 1 of 1