Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attack on the Leaf Village

Go down 
+5
Renjiro Hyuuga
Brono Uchiha
Gyakusatsu
Kumori karite
Mange
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Attack on the Leaf Village Empty
PostSubject: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:10 pm

(ooc: you guys post first, since technically Im not actually attacking)
Back to top Go down
Kumori karite

Kumori karite

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:55 pm

Kumori Karite sat in a nearby tree sighing to himself his dark eyes looking over the village he sat just outside it he had recieved word of an akatsuki meeting but he had been....held up..remembering his time he spent in incarsaration....then he rembered how he killed them all then burnt the place to the ground.....Kumori had a feeling that the akatsuki were planning something big he had been away on buisness for awhile and had not been keeping up lately, He stood up moving out of the tree slining his sword across his back he slowly approched the gates of the village pulling out a small bottle of sake and taking a sip from it as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:10 am

a head appeared out the ground and loofed up at Kumori. " Kumori i thought you were dead" Ko said. He then pulled himself completly out of the ground. He stared in the distance at the Gayes of Konoha and the looked up at Kumori " I have Orders to attack the Main gate of the leaf village. Will you join me for old times sake?" Ko said to Kumori as he began makeing hand signs and activated his Devil Hunter Seal, his ieyses changed to a pure silver and his hair shocked into a sliverly mess. he said " Kage Bushin No Jutsu" and to clones appeared. the all then formed Rasengan and Charged at the Main Gates whne the hit the Giant Wood gaite Splintered in front and then was completly shattered on the other side. the three Clones then Simotanisly Jumped Hig in the air and Yelled " DEMON PALM: BLOODY PALM" and all three thrusted their hands onto the nearly destroyed Gate, when the hands maid contact the gate crumbled into somthing that reminded Ko of a Tinder Boxes insides. he landed and smiled .
Back to top Go down
Brono Uchiha

Brono Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:34 am

Brono laughed, his old village was standing in front of him. But this time, he was not fighting for it. This had to be quick, and Brono wanted to save something for later. He raised his fist in the air and clouds began to come overhead. Without any warning a lighting bolt struck the large wall around Konoha. First one, then two and so on. He smiled as parts of the wall were starting to fall. He was far from done, he activated his Mangekyou sharingan and waited to see how the shinobi of the leaf would respond to the attack.

Smoke filled the air from the lighting strike, some of the grass below the wall had caught fir and Brono laughed when he saw that. He looked around for Hashi, wanting to see how what he would do. He saw Ko and a missing ninja who he did not know. This was going to be fun.
--------------
Name: Ikazuchi no Kiba (Thunder Fang)
Description: By raising his left fist in the air, Brono can send an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing him to create lighting strikes in any desired location.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:58 am

Ko Saw Brono in the Distance and began to laugh his two clones and him rushed into the interior of the village the beganto grab bystanders and tie them up. as soon as he had about 15 of them wrapped up he began to take exxplosive tags out of his Jacket he put them all over the villagers and then he picked the bundel up and began to run through the village towards a some what important building, the ninja Academy, he set the bundle of Poeople down next to this building he thne ran very quickly as he yelled" HAHA TAKE THIS YOU LITTLE SQEEBS< BOOM" as he said the boom the tags all simotanesly exploded. the front of the building was completly destroyed and the rest of it was very severly damaged. Ko began to laugh and then his clones took more bundles of people to other buildings including, the Police force Office, the POst Office and a few other less important building. Explosions were going off everywhere and Ko lept up to a Water Tower and began to make hands signs.
Back to top Go down
Kumori karite

Kumori karite

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:53 am

Kumori hickuped, he hadn't fought in a while but sure why not....."demon sword release Tokijin!" a dark aura enveloped Kumori's katannna the aura morphed and twisted the sword until it became the legendary blade of Tokijin, he swung it down a shockwave of dark energy shooting out imploding a nearby building the people inside of it crushed, He smirked forgetting how fun this was.....he did a few handsigns, "flight of the crow....speed of the crow....." black wings erupted from Kumori's back as he took flight moving with incredible speed throught the village sliceing up anything in his way with super speeds, He stopped above a large group of ninja they threw a barrge of Kunais at him, Kumori simply flew left then raised his hand "Rain of darkness!" black feathers shot down upon them pierceing there flesh violently and brutaly killing them all.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:11 pm

Renjiro appeared just outside of his office just by the mountain "What teh hell is this" just then a lightnin bolt surged just by him renjiros left arm was slightly synged. "oh god this isnt good at all". Renjiro activated his 2nd level byakugan and starte to scope out teh situation
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:19 pm

Kokuei watched from the shadows as the others attacked the gates. He pulled back into the shadow and transported himself to the Hokage's office. After a few minutes the Hokage's office exploded from the inside out, showing those outside attacking the village "The Signal" to retreat away from the village and return to the hideout.
Back to top Go down
Brono Uchiha

Brono Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:55 pm

Brono saw the signal to get out. He smirked, now was his chance for the final jutsu. He made a few fast hand seals and slammed his palm on the ground. The earth below Konoha started to rumble, it felt much like an earth quake. With a smile on his face Brono saw magma shoot up out of the ground inside Konoha, destroying buildings and putting villagers life at risk. He laughed when he thought about how much damage this jutsu would cause, he had been working on it ever since he had left Konoha, and had just recently mastered it.

It seemed all to simple, Brono released his jutsu for a moment, then made three shadow clones who went on different edges of Konoha. Once again Brono made the hand seals and the clones placed their palms on the ground, sending even more magma in spots that were luck enough to miss the first time. After this, Brono had used too much chakra so with a final smile he looked at his former village and laughed.

In seconds Brono had vanished into the forest outside of Konoha, his clones still doing the work. "I hope everything went well with Hokage sama." Brono chuckled as he left the area and to a safe zone, he was actually surprised with how well things turned out.

----Brono Uchiha has left the area, but his clones are still preforming the Volcano Eruption jutsu----

-------------------------------------

Name: Kazan Funka (Volcano Eruption)
Description: The user preforms the correct hand seals and slams their hand on the ground, after a second of ground rumbling the user can set off a chain of eruptions in the battle area. The user must keep their hand on the ground or else it will not work, this can be preformed with shadow clones. This is the opposite of Kasai Ame, because this makes fire come up from under someone making it a faster process.

Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
Description:
Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. Unlike other clones, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person. Sasuke Uchiha claims that the Sharingan can tell the difference during his battle with Naruto at the Valley of the End.
Back to top Go down
Kumori karite

Kumori karite

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:29 pm

Kumori growled he was having too much fun, his red orbs looked over the destruction Brono caused with his jutsu, he quickly did a few hand signs, "summoning jutsu!" he slammed his gloved hand down on the ground a dark cloud of smoke appered as a large black wolf with yellow eyes appeared Kumori mounted the wolf resealing Tokijin, the wolf turned tail away from Konoha and ran at lightning speeds back to the hide out.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:14 pm

Ko turned tail also. he summoned his Kitsune Soukou, and ode away towards the akatsukis hideen hidout,
Back to top Go down
Hizashi Hyuuga

Hizashi Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:27 pm

Hashi was a little too late but before he left he summoned 40 Shadow Clones then said "Clone Great Explosion".All the clones exploded in the village.Hashi then summoned Kaku and left at the speed of sound.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinobireborn.forummotion.com
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:57 am

Renjiro had just managed to make it to the first centre of the village where all the villagers had been and stayed. "Its ok im here now" magma started to come from all locations. Renjiro then stated to rotated at incredible speeds. a orb of chakra started to appear around the villagers and started to grew in size it went further and further towards the magma until the magma started to touch the orb. renjiro now stood in one place not rotaing at all the orb itself started to rotate even faster and started to becoem an orange colour. when this happened the manga started to go around the orb and not through it "everyone hold and and dont move at all"
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:15 pm

On top of a nearby house stood Manaika without Biyoku. "Renjiro, I've come for you but not for a fight. Please follow me and I promise not to attack. If any others follow us they will be in danger. My master needs you Renjiro. If it makes you feel safer I'll let you carry my sword. Plus I didn't bring Biyoku with me." The girl said while unsheathing her sword and placing it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:30 pm

"Tell your master to come here and speak to me. I am rather busy at the moment as you can see dude"
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:41 pm

"I think he shouldn't have to come here when all you have to do is walk to the abandoned apartments. You must follow me. Looking at what has happened here it looks like you met with him earlier. He is interested in your abilities and he wants to make you stronger. He can give you this." Manaika turned around and slightly lowered the back of her shirt revealing a large, red wolf tattoo. She pulled her shirt up and cocked her head. "Come on don't you want to help out a cute little girl and her..uh...demented master." She said cutely and blushing a tiny bit. " Come on, please." She said. "If you don't you'll break my heart."
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:45 pm

Renjiro focussed his chakra even more and the sphere started to float in mid air away from the village "Guys hold on this might get a bit bumpy just try and stay very still this is taking all i have to do thsi and keeping you guys safe". Renjiro had all teh 1,6784 villagers in his huge supreme great heavenly sphere. "You over there lead the way"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Pendo the Kazekage stood over Konoha. He had received a request for help and because of the alliance he was determined to help protect Konoha. Pendo stood there floating in mid air and lowered himself to the ground landing on top of a nearby roof. He looked around not knowing exactly what was going on. He then used his control over wind to force the bridge tightly holding it together. He was able to keep it like that and when it was fully intact he let go of the force and it stayed together he looked around not seeing anyone except the giant orb above him with over 1000 villagers and a Jounin who was keeping the orb together. Pendo sighed. 'Where are they...' Pendo thought flying up to the orb and floating mid air. "What's going on?" Pendo asked the Jounin.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:02 pm

"Away from here this dude in front of us here is guiding me to a person that need me and as teh village is screwed i left teh village but im taking teh villagers with me. as you can see. now im shutting up this takes a huge amount of concentration and chakra control" the orb started to shake vio;ently. "Sorry" renjiro started to concentrate again and teh orb stopped shaking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:07 pm

"Alright." Pendo said looking around. Pendo followed looking out for anything. "So...the village is a disaster, huh?" Pendo asked a bit sad about the downfall of Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:08 pm

Within a flash of wind, the clouds begin to form together on the top of the village, tiny raindrops begin to drizzle down onto the flames of the destroyed houses, his right palm showing utop a large rock beside him, his dark cloak showing in the mist, "Need a hand?" he asked within his darkish voice, somewhat in a sarcastic tone, "I heard you needed help..." he continued to say, the raincloud forming larger and larger, placing out the fires of the area with it's wide downpour, "And sorry if you get wet" he said, keeping in a small laugh. As he moved his right palm forward into the air, he let out a small form of earth, iron sand rushing over the unbreakable fires, immediately putting them out, pushing buildings to their rightful side.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoryoku.forumotion.net/index.htm
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:12 pm

"Yer it is. Didnt you see the magma and that plus all the building distroyed, i hate to say it but i think this is the end of konoha for a while unless i return and start things up again". "Toshi over here" he shouted "we are leaving konoha for now come with"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:14 pm

"Well...you can always stay in Suna until Konoha is back up, if you want." Pendo said feeling sympathy for Konoha. They were very good allies, and Pendo hoped for Konoha to get back up and running. The most powerful village on earth was now falling. Leaving Suna as the most powerful for now. Pendo was happy about that a bit, but still very sorry for Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:18 pm

"Wekk i think this meeting is the next objective and now im the temperary hokage and im in charge here. i would give you a major piece of advice. i think you are next on their list as ur village is next strongest. now konoha is out of action its faor to say the world is going to go downhill extremely fast"
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:18 pm

The clouds began to disperse as he moved towards the edge of the cliff, looking out at the large landscape behind the village, the grass burned to black ashes, his embodiment then quickly vanished from the point, appearing by the bottom of the cliff, looking up to Pendo above, "Come on then..." he shouted up to him, beginning to move off towards Sunagakure.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoryoku.forumotion.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack on the Leaf Village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next